IT.COM

.com $500 in 10 min - quick flip

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bikini Tara

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Been a while since I've posted any sales, but plenty of ppl ask me for inspiration, so here's a short story to kick off the New Year..

I hand-registered [TOYOTA] [INDY] [DOT] [COM] via godaddy on Dec 5, then sold it to a family-owned auto dealer, Ed Martin Automotive Group (EdMartin DOT com) for $500 on Dec 6. No-brainer for any Indiana-based Toyota dealer. Sure, I could've gotten more, but contacting a lot of people doesn't interest me. When I have a stellar domain, the technique sells itself.

The time it took me to get the owner's contact info, send a quick email + text, initiate the account change, then draft/send my PayPal invoice: no more than 10 minutes. I would've been paid just minutes after I reached out to them, however, it was very late in the evening(great tactic for me), so the domain was transferred and the invoice was paid first thing the next morning by the office staff.

As always, I bought some lingerie to celebrate my domain sale. There's nothing quite like sitting around on my ipad, selling domains, wearing nothing but a pair of panties under a nice thick throw blanket. Really soothes my soul in ways you wouldn't imagine.:-P

To much success this 2018 domainers!!! #thinkBIG(y)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back