info
tv
co
mobi
asia
cn
com.cn
org.cn

They hold these for past 3 years but with no website.

I sent a mail to the whois of the domains and no response. ( I don't know chinese )

Should I appoint a chinese domain broker or how to proceed?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is an option for broker on 4.cn
You should use their service because they know more than us that how to deal with a Chinese buyer. May be they will be able to convense that Chinese buyer.
I hope this helps you.
Good luck :)

•••
•••
•••
I got a mail from 4.cn they will mail to him and come back. Is there any other known chine domain broker?

•••
•••
•••
pls update this thread. It it work out

•••
•••
Oh. I just found he has registered 18 other extensions of the .com domain which I have.

net / org / info / biz / mobi / tv / me / tel / name / co / asia / cn / com.cn / net.cn / org.cn / cc / so / idn xn--fiqs8s /

So I hope he will buy my .com for a good price. Will wait and see

Last edited:
•••
Got reply from chinese broker that there is no response for the email. Seems the email is not seen regularly.
They will call him by next week. Will update improvements.

•••
Got reply from chinese broker that there is no response for the email. Seems the email is not seen regularly.
They will call him by next week. Will update improvements.
Lets hope for the best :)

•••
An update peers.

The domain owner of other extensions ( 18 extensions net / org / info / biz / mobi / tv / me / tel / name / co / asia / cn / com.cn / net.cn / org.cn / cc / so / idn xn--fiqs8s / ) told my chinese broker that he don't want the .com since he has dropped the project.

Surprisingly I just found all 18 domains were renewed for another 1 year. Previously it was suposed to expire in Mar 2016. Now it is Mar 2017.

So do he really require the domain or no?

Any ideas?

•••
It's a mind game buddy... Give that domain 5 years renewal extension. And move on to other things.

•••
Any more ideas?
Any reseller for chinese targeted domains?

•••
•••
I planned to put the domain for auction at namepros. What do you think?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back