Dan.com

$5 dot coms at z.com

NameSilo
Impact
Z.com have $5 dot coms

Anyone use this site?

1 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Contributor
Impact
Impact
Hello, thanks for these links about Z.com, but
I also want to know more about the following registrars : "One.com" (for instance : is taking a plan for hosting obligatory and what comes with a domain purchase or transfer (f.i. : now pricing of .mobi transfer is 2.99 Euros (excl. VAT).
and from "Regery.com".

Last edited:

nononsense123

Established Member
Impact
I use all 3 registrars no problem.. for One.com make VERRY sure to turn off privacy while registering or transferring there

aelko

Impact
Impact
Just asked about a domain push and got the answer below .

Once you purchase and the domain is active then transferring it to another Z account is yes possible. However, you need to send us an email requesting to transfer the domain from your account to another and you need to provide us a valid ID of you and the new owner (optional).

aelko

Impact
.COM promo at z.com has expired. New price $9.67.
A domain for $4.97 can only be purchased with a promo code newcom49710 and only one per customer.

1666252517656.png

https://web.z.com/us/domain/

Last edited:
Impact
Did you read this ?

Once you purchase and the domain is active then transferring it to another Z account is yes possible. However, you need to send us an email requesting to transfer the domain from your account to another and you need to provide us a valid ID of you and the new owner (optional).

Impact
Damn I liked Z.com while it lasted.

Anyone use Reg.com? Next cheapest

Last edited:

aelko

Impact
Damn I liked Z.com while it lasted.

Anyone use Reg.com? Next cheapest
Reg.com is Russia. I don't think this is a good idea at the moment.

Impact
Had to use z . com for a $4.99 domain . Will transfer out after 60 days .

Impact
Also have the option to pay cash for domains at the local store here in PH , no need for a credit card .

Last edited: