Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

asxforum

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
Z.com have $5 dot coms

Anyone use this site?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Damn I liked Z.com while it lasted.

Anyone use Reg.com? Next cheapest
Reg.com is Russia. I don't think this is a good idea at the moment.

•••
I use all 3 registrars no problem.. for One.com make VERRY sure to turn off privacy while registering or transferring there

•••
Did you read this ?

Once you purchase and the domain is active then transferring it to another Z account is yes possible. However, you need to send us an email requesting to transfer the domain from your account to another and you need to provide us a valid ID of you and the new owner (optional).

•••
•••
•••
I got same thing before, I searched namepros and found out someone says it need to turn off IP Protection before transfer out, then I did it, I never do this thing on other registrar, a bit weird, but you still are able to transfer out the name. I registered a bunch of names on z.com because of $5, now no any more, would rather spending $3 more on Sav.

Attachments

• Client-Area-GMO-Internet-Group-Inc.jpg
    Client-Area-GMO-Internet-Group-Inc.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 56
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
We can register domains for $4.99 and pay at the local store here in the Philippines. No need for Credit cards or PayPal .

Anyone that needs some assistance PM me .

•••
•••
Went to Live chat . They sent me a invoice and paid by cash here in the Philippines at the local store .

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Have been using z.com with great success .

1688620287169.png

•••
The promotional is over.

Attachments

• IMG_6453.png
    IMG_6453.png
    218 KB · Views: 34
•••
Hello, thanks for these links about Z.com, but
I also want to know more about the following registrars : "One.com" (for instance : is taking a plan for hosting obligatory and what comes with a domain purchase or transfer (f.i. : now pricing of .mobi transfer is 2.99 Euros (excl. VAT).
and from "Regery.com".

Last edited:
•••
Just asked about a domain push and got the answer below .

Once you purchase and the domain is active then transferring it to another Z account is yes possible. However, you need to send us an email requesting to transfer the domain from your account to another and you need to provide us a valid ID of you and the new owner (optional).

•••
.COM promo at z.com has expired. New price $9.67.
A domain for $4.97 can only be purchased with a promo code newcom49710 and only one per customer.

1666252517656.png

https://web.z.com/us/domain/

Last edited:
•••
Stay clear of this registrar .

•••
Damn I liked Z.com while it lasted.

Anyone use Reg.com? Next cheapest

Last edited:
•••
Had to use z . com for a $4.99 domain . Will transfer out after 60 days .

•••
Also have the option to pay cash for domains at the local store here in PH , no need for a credit card .

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back