Selling 5.99 .COM & 3.99 .NET at Internet.bs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Internet.bs

VIP Member
Internet.bs
Impact
A quick announcement for everyone.

We have been running a sale on .COM & .NET at www.internet.bs, we have just dropped the price further to $5.99 for .COM and $3.99 .NET.

These discounts will run until the end of June, but may end sooner if we hit our target. There are no per customer limits so if you are wanting to register a heap of names now is a good time.

Thanks!

Marc @Internet.bs

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
great prices...............what about transfers? price?...........and cost of renewals?

•••
A little off the topic, but was wondering why .bs? How do you present yourselves over the phone "Internet dot Bee Es"? )

•••
A little off the topic, but was wondering why .bs? How do you present yourselves over the phone "Internet dot Bee Es"? )

That's what i was thinking;

Bs, right? ;)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would rebrand internet Bs. net to something else :) but prices are good tho👍

•••
Our highest price for .com is $8.99 for renewal so that is what you are looking at. It is a good deal, no tricks. Free WHOIS Privacy, Free DNS, Forwarding etc. is standard. The discount is only for 1st year registrations though.

And the BS stands for the Bahamas of course, why not let your domains relax a bit whilst you get to work :)

Last edited:
•••

We have tried every which way to say it, it sounds a little odd if you're a native English speaker no matter which way you say it Internetbs, internet dot bee es, IBS :nailbiting:. if someone is going to hear the BS part then they are going to hear it. .bs is the country code for the Bahamas which is where our accreditations are based.

•••
We have tried every which way to say it, it sounds a little odd if you're a native English speaker no matter which way you say it Internetbs, internet dot bee es, IBS :nailbiting:. if someone is going to hear the BS part then they are going to hear it. .bs is the country code for the Bahamas which is where our accreditations are based.

Got it ) Consider rebranding into No.BS? )) Quit.BS? )

Honestly, you don't need to show your accreditation country in your name, just like it is not GodadyUSA.com :)

But, ok, I appreciate the explanation. Are you guys part of Fast Transfer network?

•••
@Internet.bs I would update your logo to another with palm sun and ocean and add Proudly Bahamas Registrar and Internet solutions etc.. it sounds cool. 👍
the bull on the pic and. Bs looks not friendly imo.. just my vision I think u could make more success with your great domain.

and no need fwd to dot net domain. make Internet.bs as a main domain. 👍

BTW I have Bullss.com 😊 what do you think about this name?
bullsscom.png

Last edited:
•••
Yes, they are.

Great registrar, quick support and fast DNS updates. 👍🏽

Owned by CentralNic.

Are you guys part of Fast Transfer network?

Last edited:
•••
Yes, we are part of fast transfer, and we are great! Thanks @Adam27 (y)

@BrandCollectors.com We've got plans for the future but no spoilers on here. Untill then please enjoy the beautiful, relaxing sunset on our home page and be inspired by the proud bull, a reminder that the domain economy is strong and Internet.bs is a great platform for professional investors.

And lets not forget about the $5.99 .COMs!

Last edited:
•••
We have epy.com if you want to rebrand.

•••

the Bahamas is a beautiful country.

It's bs their extension is bs.

I see your extension in a much more favorable now. Thanks for sharing.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back