iSKY Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 2 May 9, 2009 366 views 7 replies #1 Hello my dear friends, Please appraise for me this 4 letters domain: qnoi.com I`ll be waiting for your appraisals! Thank you very much and ... I wish a good day Cheers, Andrew
Hello my dear friends, Please appraise for me this 4 letters domain: qnoi.com I`ll be waiting for your appraisals! Thank you very much and ... I wish a good day Cheers, Andrew
-REECE- Top Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 502 May 9, 2009 #3 Nice triple premium you have there I'd say it's worth about $20, however you'd probably only get $12-$15 if sold on Namepros or eBay.
Nice triple premium you have there I'd say it's worth about $20, however you'd probably only get $12-$15 if sold on Namepros or eBay.
John Baron SEO OptimizerVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 89 May 9, 2009 #4 agree with reece, 15 $ on ebay
iSKY Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 2 May 9, 2009 1 point #5 -REECE- said: Nice triple premium you have there I'd say it's worth about $20, however you'd probably only get $12-$15 if sold on Namepros or eBay. Click to expand... Thank`s a lot reece! BTW: It`s a superb avatar! Lovely!!! (offtopic)
-REECE- said: Nice triple premium you have there I'd say it's worth about $20, however you'd probably only get $12-$15 if sold on Namepros or eBay. Click to expand... Thank`s a lot reece! BTW: It`s a superb avatar! Lovely!!! (offtopic)
GreenGambler I Collect SilverVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 207 May 10, 2009 #6 I, for sure, wouldn't sell it for less than $20.
-REECE- Top Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 502 May 10, 2009 #7 Neither would I -- it's a great name and it's sad that domainers on this (and other) forum(s) don't appreciate them the way people elsewhere do. GreenGambler said: I, for sure, wouldn't sell it for less than $20. Click to expand... iSKY said: Thank`s a lot reece! BTW: It`s a superb avatar! Lovely!!! (offtopic) Click to expand... Thanks mate
Neither would I -- it's a great name and it's sad that domainers on this (and other) forum(s) don't appreciate them the way people elsewhere do. GreenGambler said: I, for sure, wouldn't sell it for less than $20. Click to expand... iSKY said: Thank`s a lot reece! BTW: It`s a superb avatar! Lovely!!! (offtopic) Click to expand... Thanks mate
iSKY Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 2 May 10, 2009 #8 Yes! I wouldn`t sale for 20 $. Not now! But for sure, I will keep it in my portfolio and I will sell it on the right time!
Yes! I wouldn`t sale for 20 $. Not now! But for sure, I will keep it in my portfolio and I will sell it on the right time!