Dynadot

$40 Logo design!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting a logo icon design for Pluck. This is a digital rewards program (logo will eventually be an app icon as well). We were thinking something with a feather maybe? Not entirely too sure. - We trust your creative talent.

Would like to see PSD delivered after winner is selected.

We liked the following font Reem Kufi from google fonts, I think we would like to stick with this, but we are open to anything that looks good.

Contest ends sept 6th
Payment made via Paypal

This is what we have so far:
5937910e-0734-494d-8c3e-23d744e6ad4a

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Contest ends sept 6th

Last edited:
•••
•••
Clean, simple and professional. 100% original vector graphics. The font has been customized for this logo. I have drawn a feather in a shape that can also double as an app icon or even a browser favicon.

You can click the image for a larger preview. Feeback is always appreciated. Thank you.

NF

Pluck_v8b.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
3.png

4.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Contest holder
Any feedback or comment for us?

•••
@NabZ245 please update sir.

thanks
best regards
9Generasi

•••
I'll be running these by my partner this evening and will have a solid answer for you guys in a day.

Thanks for all the entries!

•••
Namefu is the winner. - Thank you everyone for all the entires! We appreciate it!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back