Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contest Closed

Coolwanz the winner!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i cant get-it your idea.

•••
wmcode said:
i cant get-it your idea.

That's the point of the contest... I'm looking ideas!

Thanks

•••
Well i'll enter but im not really familiar with what these youth ministries are. Can you please explain it for ideas as to what we can add in the logo. Thanks.

•••
Pklz said:
Well i'll enter but im not really familiar with what these youth ministries are. Can you please explain it for ideas as to what we can add in the logo. Thanks.

It is a Christian childrens and youth ministry... Try something like a Silhouette of a child/youths head or something like that with the ministries name in the logo somewhere... you come up with the ideas!

Thanks for your interest I look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

•••
...thx will try something else :)

Last edited:
•••

Here>
hopeqx4.png

tell if you need some modification

•••
umxca

Not really doing it for me and I'm not liking the halo!

Please give us another concept!

wmcode

Don't like it at all, please try something a little more modern and profeesional!

Useb the words 'Hope for youth Ministries' more in the logo's design.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••

WELL
here is my try !!!
hopeee5.png

•••
wmcode

Do not like your design, please try a new concept!

Thanks for entering and I look forward to seeing what else you can come up with!

•••
scopewebhv5.jpg

My first concept. Of course, all colours and positioning is changeable.

•••
removed because apparently I can't read instructions :D

Last edited:
•••
jackieh1791

Please read original post especially the additional info, then try again!

Thanks

JBebbington

Thanks for the entry but do not like the man or whatever it's supposed to be. But please try another concept.

Thanks

•••
Appreciate the invitation scopeweb, I'll see what I come up with and post it as soon as possible.

•••
Oops, I was so worried about whether you actually wanted angels or not (since that was all that had been submitted at that time) that I totally overlooked the part about no crosses. lol

Here are a couple new ideas. If you see something you like, I'll be happy to submit different color combinations.

hopeforyouth2gif.gif

hopeforyouth3gif.gif

•••

By jorge05r

4 letters logo are a bit hard to group in together and make it a logo, but I tried it this way as a designer I came up with this one.

Feedback would be appreciated ;)

•••
•••
jackieh1791

Thanks for the entry, I like the feel of the design, maybe instead of the Y in youth you can make it a siloutte of a young girl with hands in air shped like a Y. Only a thought... Give us some more ideas!

jorge05r

Hi and thanks again for the entry. I like where you are coming from nbut please try and build on the idea! ...add some depth to the letters etc...

crimeproductions

Not really doing it for me. But please try another concept, I would love to see what you can come up with!

•••
•••
HopeforyouthMinistriescopy.png

Last edited:
•••
My entry:

a59bph.png

Feedback appreciated

•••
Thanks for the feedback. Here are a couple more ideas...

hopeforyouth4gif.gif

hopeforyouth5gif.gif

hopeforyouth6gif.gif

•••
•••
moinuddin102

Don't really see how these entries work as a logo... But please do try another concept! Thanks!

simplyg123

Yes, now that's nice! Please try sone variations of colors etc and place along side last try, so I can see some variations! Thanks again for a nice entry!

jackieh1791

Hi Jackieh, I'm really liking the blue and grey logo, especially the thought behinf the 'Y' Maybe you could add a bit more of a modern professional sleek look to the logo itself, but keep the theme of the 'Y' Remember these are just my thoughts, I leave the designing to you guys! Thanks again for a great entry!

Powerslave

Thanks for the entry, but really not what my client is looking for. Please try another concept, I appreciate all the entries and the work that is being put into them!

•••
:hi:
Here is the first concept!

1.jpg

would appreciate a feedback!
coming up with couple of more concepts. :)

Thanks,
Krossat

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back