Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGS

IT'S IN THE SCRIPTEstablished Member
Impact
Hi all.

Need a logo designed please for a new project.

(REQ-LOG) $40 contest for logo design for www.tapmanagement.co.uk
Type of Contest : LOGO Design
Prize : $40.00
Contest End Date & Time : 8.00PM GMT : 6th of October 2014
Size Requirements : 980px x 90px AND 468x60 too.
Color Requirements : None

Myself and my very good friend bonzer are going into management of professional sportsmen and we need a proper banner/logo doing, so we are offering up a contest with $40 paid to the winner. We need it by Monday night (UK time) so the contest will be open for just over 48 from the time of posting.

Prize is $40 paid to the winner upon contest completion, sent as a gift too so you will get the full $40.

No special requirements just something that looks nice and professional.

Many thanks to all that partake!

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Tony (AGS) and Paul (bonzer.)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just over 20 hours to go. I'm amazed nobody is interested for a 40 buck prize to be honest. :-/

•••
Banner and logo? or banner only?

•••
It seems you need a banner for your website along with the name of your website ?

•••
Banner and logo? or banner only?

Well it's more of a banner but we need a logo so incorporate that into the banner if possible.

It seems you need a banner for your website along with the name of your website ?

Yes the name of the website needs to be incorporated into the banner.

•••
Check:

TM-banner.jpg

•••
•••
Many thanks for that josecillo90 and lulian M we have one other banner in the contest sent by message as the person was having issues posting it in this thread. The comp is now over and we will decide shortly on the winner.

•••
Please post the banner in the thread along with the member who submitted it. Private submissions are not allowed and a winner must be selected from the contestants in the thread as outlined in the rules.

Thanks and good luck everyone

•••
This is the banner that was sent to me by PM as the member (fiona45in) was having issues posting it in here. I thought that I had posted it in here last night but had in fact posted it as a reply to the PM that the person sent such is the fact that a PM thread and a regular thread look very much the same.

We are still deciding on one winner from the 3 and will announce the winner soon.

Many thanks.

tap.jpg

•••
I am sorry I really was not being able to post my entry directly to this thread
so I had to send it via PM. Maybe there was a glitch at that time :(

I am being able to post it here now though!

tap.jpg

•••
Thanks!

I will also post josecillo90's improved effort here so that my business partner bonzer can also see it. :laugh:

tm-banner-png.7693

•••
Thanks!

I will also post josecillo90's improved effort here so that my business partner bonzer can also see it. :laugh:

tm-banner-png.7693

Hope you like :D

•••
This contest has exceeded it's deadline and is over.

Contest holder, please look over the designs and announce the winner.

Good luck everyone.

•••
Hi all!

Very sorry for the delay, we have reviewed the designs and the winner is fiona45in.

Will sort you out with your prize soon, please PM me your PayPal address fiona45in and I will fire over the cash. :laugh:

•••
Hello CH

Thanks a lot for choosing my concept. PM'ed you the Paypal id. Kindly check.

Regards

•••
Congrats on the win fiona45in
-----------------------------------------------

Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest :)

Thanks

•••
Can confirm I have sent the money.

Thanks. :laugh:

•••
•••
Still now I'm seeing your website logo not changed

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back