Dynadot

discuss 4 letters domains buy or sell

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zala pratipalsinh

Established Member
Impact
hello everyone
should buy a 4 letters domains or not,, example.OXKO. ,HYGD. Extension .com THIS TYPE
There may be a sale in the market or not

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
im beginers so i want buy 6 to 20 usd dollers here i see 4 letters domain name starting 150USD what can i do sir please help

•••
No such website can be purchased at a cheaper price from it....

•••
im beginers so i want buy 6 to 20 usd dollers here i see 4 letters domain name starting 150USD what can i do sir please help
The best you would be able to do is 1. Contact an owner of a neglected 4 Letter domain name from someone who is not a domainer for example this domain name nktp.com was not owned by a domainer. 2. Try to snatch away one 4L domain name from a dropping catching service. I was able to do this one with another type of a domain name but I'm not sure if this would work with a 4L.
The reason why 4L start so high now, is because I believe sometime around 2013 all of the 456,976 combos were registered.

Last edited:
•••
4 letters are available at a very high rate.
Someone tell me how I can buy at a cheaper price....
anywebsite?
One thing you must understand is that not all 4-letter domains are equal.
For example, cars/com will cost millions of dollars while jzqk/com - a random 4-letter with non-premium western alphabets - may cost less than $100. So once you can discern the difference(s), it'll be easy to place value.
Answering your question, I think one of the places you can acquire 4-letter domains at rock-bottom prices is here on NamePros. Elsewhere, someone has cited eBay as well.

•••
Thank you sir i will try this 2 methods to buy 4 letters domain names .....

•••
•••
•••
You should buy 4L from namepros.
Many namepros member buy 4L from me.

•••
if you access shortnames.com - you can see LLLL stats and graphs. as long as I know - very few people have lost money by investing in 4Letter .com only. Just make sure it's not that hard to pronounce. Or the acronyms mean something.

•••
6-20 dollars is not even close to being in the market for a 4l... you couldnt even get a 4l .net

Consider hand reg names / sell those , continue until you have a few hundred lined up. now start finding names in the correct price range ~$80+ I could be wrong but this is generally the case. Lower you go the harder it will be to find them.

not trying to be rude, but spend your time in more useful ways. If you find a 4l.com -> for 1 dollar, it will actually cost you $2000 + if you factor the time it took you to find it.

ok sir thank you

•••
You should buy 4L from namepros.
Many namepros member buy 4L from me.
Yes, I am new to domaining, so at least I will invest in low range in 4l thank you

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back