Dynadot

4 IS NOT BAD FOR CHINESE...ATLEAST... 4.CN PROVES IT

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

manurawat

Established Member
Impact
Chinese domain industry is booming.... every next high gross domain is going to china....and most of them is happening in 4.cn... i just seen ppl wanting nnnnn.com with out 4 wtf .... want to know if 4 of death is really affecting this sales spree... 4.cn is good example ... even Chinese fellows are buying domains with 4 .............pls share your observation on the same.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Quite amazing how some names registered only 2 months ago are getting so many enquiries/offers.

Market must be red hot!

In regards to NNNNNN, yes the market is hot, but also the value isn't diminished by it being registered yesterday or last year.

I would add, of course, you can't take inquiries to the bank. Inquiries for number domains from Chinese investors are pretty common.

•••
It is all about combination as it seems. 8882838.com ... 28/double prosperous 38/the same. So how it is swt up is important.

•••
I wonder they have a problem with 247 which of course is common in western countries

•••
•••
Some points i follow for 6N .coms for fast sale.
- Avoid 4 until its very good combo.
- Try to have 8 as max as possible in 6N
- Try to use 0 with good combination.
- Always check NameBio recent sale which proves what is good and what is not.
- Believe in multiple similar sales at NameBio not accidentals ones.
- Avoid 0 in beginning untill it has triple lucky numbers.
- Ending with 0 without 4 is considered good and if it has good combo before its more good.
- Use pairs, sequence, 8's, unique combos, chinese meanings.
- Try to check if similar 6Ns has established website and its in chinese ? If yes its good to have those names.
- We have to accept in normal 6N's 4 is not good if we want to make quick sale.
- Ready to sale at lower profit or some time at loss as well :) if can not wait for long time and If something doesn't work.

For long term investment 6N .coms
- Any good combination is good.
- Whether its 4, 0, 5 ending beginning any. Because when there are no domains left everything will be considered good in 6N :) For example any number is good in 4N 5N .coms.
- Just believe that there's not going to 1 million end users even if china triple his growth. So ready to move your domain with reasonable profit when time comes.

At the end everything will be good when nothing left :) Before 3 weeks we can easily pick 6ns without number 0 4 5 but not today it doesn't mean 0 and 5 are not good. But investor might have some ideas on mind to make their collection unique by not taking other domains. Because when you leave those 4 0 5 numbers in your collection upto 70% of domains automatically becomes with good combination.

Above all are based on my experience and understanding it doesnt mean i'm against anybody :) I respect their views as well. Thanks

•••
Hey guys!

Am I the only one that noticed that SHIFT+4 = $

?

•••
Sold at Sedo
Starts with 4 and three 0s
47000.com $11,000 USD

I'm guessing this buyer/seller didn't believe in voodoo.

Not my sale.

•••
Sold at Sedo
Starts with 4 and three 0s
47000.com $11,000 USD

I'm guessing this buyer/seller didn't believe in voodoo.

Not my sale.
I've heard more zeros and the end is better.

•••
4 is not always bad.

54 means “shall live forever and will not die”.
84 means “forever prosperous”.

I have had numerous requests from Chinese buyers to purchase 845488.com

Regarding the 84 combo, 884848com sold for $2,848 in Afternic weeks ago.

•••
•••
47150.com sold for $21250 usd

•••
•••
•••
Proof of what? I didn't post about the $21K sale so I have no idea if it's true. If you want to know about 5N sales look at namebio. I haven't seen anyone have trouble selling a 5N in recent times.

•••
•••
•••
$21K for a 5N.. in 2007. Wow

•••
So there are people around the world who are interested in 4 letter domain names? Well, I guess I gotta check this out because there are millions of 4 letter domain names that still haven't been registered.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
some combos will be better than others, time will tell ?

•••
4 is not always bad.

More reason am holding unto my 548854.com

•••
4 is not always bad.

shit!! double combo

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back