Domain Empire

$4.00 .COM registration and transfer at IONOS (Promo expired)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
upload_2021-3-19_3-6-32.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who is the Ionos and 1&1 contact here at NP?

I want to speak with them rather urgently!

I would like to know to, but I doubt they have a rep on here. Their customer service and user-friendliness are pretty atrocious.

•••
I would like to know to, but I doubt they have a rep on here. Their customer service and user-friendliness are pretty atrocious.

All good. I've just heard back from them via email.

Some of my newly transferred domains were deactivated for some strange reason, and their online chat feature sent me on circle-jerk today.

I was very impressed early on with their customer service / chat service helping me out, so I'll just put this down to Murphy's Law, and move forward.

Thanks.

•••
Oh wait.

I probably shouldn't have used that term to describe clicking on links and going around in circles and not actually getting the service you are looking for. My bad.

that specifically is what reminded me of the reviews on tld-list xD

•••
ionos is a very pathetic company ... last month in march i asked them can I use my payment method to my friend's or client's account on live chat they told me yes I can use it... i use my payment method in my 4 client's accounts and after few days they lock my and those 4 accounts my all sites gone down and also my client's websites down too so i contact them by live chat and after that with call but they did not respond me why they lock me and my clients account even one day before 2 weeks now i call to a security person and he told me i need to send them an email with all accounts detail I send and call them again but before 1 week now they delete my and my client's account and now i am unable to contact with them..

i am very upset and sad i lost my hosting and also almost 6 plus domains in my account and also client's accounts also have one hosting and 1 domain in each account.... if any official person of ionos here watching my post please help me

Last edited:
•••
Who is the Ionos and 1&1 contact here at NP?

I want to speak with them rather urgently!
As was already said, endusers and webhosting - their primary target from the beginning.
They don't focus on domainers, including NP.

•••
Also recheck your domains against SURBL and Spamhaus blacklists.
And don't forget to validate your email address.
2 another reasons why your domains were suspended.

Thanks, yes the issue appears to be with validating email address for org domains.
'
I don''t appear to have received requests.

They are looking into it.

Last edited:
•••
Clearly say that this domain was automatically locked by their system after your transfer to 1and1.
And as displayed in the panel - you may contact their team to disable this lock (to opt-out in other words).

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks Jurgen , I managed to get it unlocked via chat. It seems that chat is not always online . I did not have to explain too much, they just did it after verifying a few thigs.

Thanks again, you were very helpful!

man, maybe i should have moved some of my domains to ionos after all :(

•••
Has anyone here transferred a domain out of Ionos within 60 days of transferring into Ionos ?

I need to transfer out a domain from Ionos which they say is under 60 days lock period as it was transferred into Ionos in March.

Also, are you able to you push the domain to another acccount within 60 days ? From what i have gathered you can't do that either until 60 days are over?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

dont waste yer time. u can never disable it b4 60 days.

also ionos does not allow account push. it's more like transfer. this means u cannot push b4 60 days either

•••
how long you held domains at ionos for? how has your experience been?
As long as needed.
Strange question. I don't fear 1and1, their customer since 2009.

Last edited:
•••
I claim from my 11.5 years experience with IONOS, and also from my experince with their TOP-tier support.
5,XXX domains were regged/transferred there by me.

Do what you want.
For me it is one of my daily registrars.

Last edited:
•••
no the point is that they are preventing it period.

the question was if we can transfer out b4 60 days.

not who blocks it why.

yer just asking and answering yer own questions now.

i meant in our side discussion... anyways, im done discussing this

•••
@Dynadot
What is your current 2021 policy, you block the transfer-outs for 60 days since transfer-in to you?
Or no changes (and all is as quoted above)?
I can confirm that we haven't made any changes to our policies regarding transfer aways for recently transferred domain names, and any transfer requests from another registrar would be processed as normal regardless of the domain's previous transfer date. Any transfer requests that have failed due to a recent transfer would be blocked by the central registry, and our system wouldn't receive the transfer request in that case.

•••
I just set Sedo nameservers - works for me within minutes, if not already listed by another user.

•••
Nameservers for the already listed domains were enough in the past, when WHOIS was fully visible.

•••
Tried to xfer w/ ionos cart says $10 for .com

•••
Last edited:
•••
hi,
issue is that with ionos , you can not disable auto renew

thanks

•••
Can I buy unlimited domains with that price?

•••
For me (their customer since 2009) it also shows $4.
So looks like regular unlimited promo.

Is there any sales e-mail? I couldn't find it. I need to ask some questions before buying domains.

•••
I also initially felt like saying this, but he is actually right , maybe something with this specific 4$ deal,
I tested, and keep getting this error "
Update auto-renewal settings
Temporarily not available "

also thank you for the https://contract.ionos.com link, I had no idea,
May I ask if doing this deletes the domains from account ? or just guarantees no renewals ?
Thank you.

Hmm. Can I transfer it out after 60 days?

•••
Do anyone know how much time they take to confirm a registration?..it has been more than 8 hours in my case, payment deducted the same time but yet to get my domains registered. This is the slowest, even hostpapa that do all things manually, doesn't take that much time.

Last edited:
•••
These PayPal authorizations will be deducted only after Invoice.
If no Invoice within a few days (for example, in case of failed order) - authorization will be cancelled after 7-10 days.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, this is one per user and only for new users from the US. For users of other countries, it is also $1, but they must immediately renew this domain for the second year: $1 + $15 = $16

So for new customer outside of the US they must renew for $15 before they can transfer-out from IONOS ? Please advise. I'm tagging @Jurgen Wolf in case he knows information regarding this too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back