IT.COM

discuss 3D Showcase, Discussion, and Confirmed Sales Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just curios how the market is for these domains right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold

burlesque3d dot com $500 end-user

:tu: :tu: :tu: :kickass: Though I am a bit surprised there was someone interested in it, only because "Burlesque" is such an old school term. Huh, maybe there's an untapped market for burlesque in 3D???

No matter what, GOOD FOR YOU! Just goes to show that it's just a matter of finding the right end user for a domain...

•••
•••
TV3D.org - $1,100.00 - Sedo.com

•••
•••
I contacted as many end-users who are involved in these types of shows.

One of them came back and wanted the domain.

:tu: :tu: :tu: :kickass: Though I am a bit surprised there was someone interested in it, only because "Burlesque" is such an old school term. Huh, maybe there's an untapped market for burlesque in 3D???

No matter what, GOOD FOR YOU! Just goes to show that it's just a matter of finding the right end user for a domain...

Last edited:
•••
I contacted as many end-users who are involved in these types of shows.

One of them came back and wanted the domain.

I would have assumed that to be a reg fee name.

Did your sales pitch just offer/promote the name or also promote the future of 3D?

•••
My first thought was the recent movie starring Christina Aguiler and Cher.

•••
I would have assumed that to be a reg fee name.

Did your sales pitch just offer/promote the name or also promote the future of 3D?

I sent them my tweaked up end-user sales email ... and how there company could benefit from such a domain name.

•••
•••
@DK

you rock man... good for you - good for us.

you are single handedly showing everyone that 3d is not only creeping in to all these industries, but that people/companies are willing to buy and own a 3d domain name with it.

Great job - keep up the good work :)

•••
Thx John

Selling hard I need the cash for my car..:(

Guys 3Dsales.com is on auction @ sedo ends tomorrow...Current bid $260
grab yourself a super 3D domain.

•••
•••
SOLD

(haha)

• 3dReadingGlasses.com

this was only $60

... but (1) - this was on the 'Dropping Block'
... and (2) - just showing that even longer, more obscure - 'Reg Fee' comments from a year ago are still selling for profit

who knew?

:)

•••
•••
cong. 3dDomainNames

I sold today also one of my adult 3d domains for $750.

•••
Nice sale theo, 3D and adult sites will be a big hit.

•••
cong. 3dDomainNames

I sold today also one of my adult 3d domains for $750.

If you haven't done so already, you might want to post your adult 3d sale in the "Adult Webmaster News" section of NP for those with adult 3d dn's to use as a reference.

•••
Congrats Theo... i have a few myself that i think are pretty strong so agreed.. i would love to see what you sold... if you can, can you please post in the corresponding 3d thread that is set up in adult section.

thnx
- - - -

i also saw 3dTelevision.us up for sale on DNF
.. don't know if anyone is interested.

- - - -

i recently received a $1000 offer on Camcorders(.)3d(.)com
... i briefly considered it - i countered much higher - but we were too far apart.. so i let him walk

Hope i don't regret that decision - i don't think i will, but there's always that risk.

•••
•••
Thats a good sale..

yeah.. this gives me hope for my TV-HOLO.com
.. if this dot org hit a G.. i can't imagine what this will hit :)

•••
Yup you sure have some real good domains

all the best buddy :)

•••
SOLD

(haha)

• 3dReadingGlasses.com

this was only $60

Interesting because the next trend seems to be - get this keyword - glasses-free-3d

BTW the whole cover of the Economist this week is dedicated to the 3d Printer and the revolution it may bring.

•••
•••
YouTube Goes 3D

The new 3D channel that YouTube is launching won’t be like, say, “Piranha 3D,” which added the 3D effects onto the film ex post facto. Rather, YouTube will be introducing a new 3d channel to display new movies shot with a nascent form of mobile 3D technology.

Newser reports: “The first device to get in on the service will be LG’s Optimus 3D, a smartphone that boasts glasses-free 3D technology and dual cameras that enable users to take 3D photos and videos.” Any computer screen with a 120Hz display “should be able” to display the movies in 3D, without the use of glasses.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back