IT.COM

discuss 3D Showcase, Discussion, and Confirmed Sales Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just curios how the market is for these domains right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SOLD!
sale is complete... name has been transferred and funds are in my account:

• Expert3d(.)com for $4,600

:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have sold 4dprinting / info 1000,-

•••
Recently acquired:

3DPrintingTech

Com

•••
Sold 3dSelfie.com $11,113.00 godaddy auction

•••
Hey Guys, Thought I'd give an update. Sorry if it is a little bit of self promotion...
As many of you know I purchased the 3DPrint.com domain for an undisclosed amount back in January and posted in this thread when I did. In February I decided to develop it. In just those 6 months we have become the top 3D Printing News site in the US according to alexa rank of 15,000. Averaging about 10,000 unique visitors each day, and growing steadily.

It is a full time job though, as we try and get news out as soon as it happens. Just thought I'd let you know know what can happen with a solid domain and the willingness to put in lots of effort. Not sure where this will lead, but it's been a fun 6 months, meeting and interviewing lots of interesting people. I've had discussions with 3D Systems CEO Reichental, Autodesk CEO Carl Bass, MakerBot Founder Bre Pettis, and countless others.

•••
sold 3d-scanners . co. uk. 200,-usd

•••
Picked up off the drop:

PrintedToys

.com

•••
Printed dot co

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
grabbed expiring 3DFilming.com

already in touch with some potential endusers, let's see

•••
•••
•••
•••
i am pretty sure there have been a lot more 3d printing related sales, but only a small percentage are really published.. one of mine sold privately in september this year for xx,xxx.. it contained "3d", was brandable and consisted of 8 chars, no need to give any further hints cause still not finished researching that area yet..

•••
Picked up off the drop:

PrintedShoe

.com

•••
Microsoft Announces New 3D Printing File format and Consortium of 7 companies. Called 3MF
http://3dprint.com/62032/3mf-file-format/

Picked up
3mfs.com
3mffiles.com
3mfdesigns.com
3mf.info
3mfstore.com

•••
Wow, 3DPrinter.info sold for $8000 on flippa.

•••
•••
anyone knows what happened to the 3dprinted names? I see only 5 sales and none is developed (1-2 names don't even resolve)
I've sold about $23k's worth of 3DP names in the last three years including:

3DPrintedShoes
PrintedFood
3DPrintLabs
Desktop3DPrinters
3D-Printed
4DPrinter.net
3DConcretePrinting

Also had a lot of offers. But until there's a breakthrough within the home market, sales will remain slow and infrequent IMO.

•••
Organic3D.com (not my sale)
950 USD

but mine, just happened last night in a timespan of 30 minutes via Flippa.. initial offer $700, i countered with $1000, agreeing on $950 15 mins later since i needed quick funds for another (private) domain purchase, did a short research assuming it was the owner of Organic3d.org (still to be seen since nameservers not changed yet)..

money just hit my bank account midday today..

ps: was a dropcatch via Pheenix for $21 the past year..

•••
MagicPig did sell 3DPrintedShoes.com for $7000 if my memory serves me well.
$7500 to be precise :-D

But agree with VRDommy re 3Dshoe for $2k, nice price...

•••
Domain: 3dcloud.com
Sale venue: Godaddy
Listing type: 5/24/18 expired auction

Seller: Not me. (I would have had a higher reserve.) (y)

Auction close price: $4,950.00

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back