Dynadot

discuss 3D Showcase, Discussion, and Confirmed Sales Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just curios how the market is for these domains right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Printer-3D dot net

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
my first 3D name

Ohio 3D Printing /com

•••
•••
**Updated**

Last edited:
•••
I own 3dimensions.com in Portuguese. I figure there has to be one user out of the 170 million native speakers.

•••
•••
3dPantry.com I was happy with this one for the 3d food printers

•••
3d printing related domain sales have hit a road block. Just not ready for prime time.

•••
3d printed cake :rolleyes:

and many others

•••
Just added 3DI * xyz to my portfolio. 3D isn't dead and is now helping tremendously within the medical community. Assume IMO...

•••
My first 3d try..

PdhSueh.png

•••

This is good news for my .coms 3DMuseumPrinting, 3DMuseumPrint, 3DMuseumPrints, 3DSculpturePrint, 3DSculpturePrinting, 3DSculpturePrinter, 3DSculpturePrints

I was hoping the idea of offering 3D prints of museum items would go mainstream. Once it is offered through museum stores as a service, I think that there will be some value to these domains. 3DMuseumPrinter is still available, but I do not see a broad enough future market for this niche name.

•••
There is great hope for 3d names.
Received a high xxx offer via sedo, on one of my 3d names this afternoon.

Going to counter.

•••
There is great hope for 3d names.
Received a high xxx offer via sedo, on one of my 3d names this afternoon.

Going to counter.

Keep us updated, good luck

•••
•••
•••
Hey Guys, Thought I'd give an update. Sorry if it is a little bit of self promotion...
As many of you know I purchased the 3DPrint.com domain for an undisclosed amount back in January and posted in this thread when I did. In February I decided to develop it. In just those 6 months we have become the top 3D Printing News site in the US according to alexa rank of 15,000. Averaging about 10,000 unique visitors each day, and growing steadily.

It is a full time job though, as we try and get news out as soon as it happens. Just thought I'd let you know know what can happen with a solid domain and the willingness to put in lots of effort. Not sure where this will lead, but it's been a fun 6 months, meeting and interviewing lots of interesting people. I've had discussions with 3D Systems CEO Reichental, Autodesk CEO Carl Bass, MakerBot Founder Bre Pettis, and countless others.

•••
sounds really great for you, curious where this will lead to as well..
but thanks to keep us updated *thumbs up*

•••
Hey John. I love 3dprint.com. As a follower of 3d printing for over 4 years now, I reckon it's definitely the best of the bunch ie; 3dprintingindustry.com, 3dprinting.com and inside3dp.com. I'm impressed at how many actually interesting articles you're able to find/publish most days. By the way, could you create a '3d printing domains' section within the 'Marketplace/Promotion' section. Otherwise any threads advertising domain names seems to get lost early on...

•••
ChocolateSelfie(s).com got both today they are printing people in chocolate in the UK

•••
ChocolateSelfie(s).com got both today they are printing people in chocolate in the UK

•••
3d Reverse Engineeering . com

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back