Dynadot

discuss 3D Showcase, Discussion, and Confirmed Sales Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just curios how the market is for these domains right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who said that ?
The few 3D domains that really make sense are worth money. But no such domains are to be found in this thread.

Stop it, you're killing me!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

•••
Who said that ?
The few 3D domains that really make sense are worth money. But no such domains are to be found in this thread.

I think 3D.com is worth at least $5K or more!! Maybe even 100 times that!

And 3dWeddingPhotographer etc at least $2K+ if part of a set...

Your cynicism is proving too much for the other members! We're beginning to take you literally!

•••
I sold Print3D.com for low 5 figs earlier this year.

3D.com for $500k was an amazing sale, a real good value for the buyer IMO. Any information about the seller or the ownership history of it? My father and I inquired on the name back in 1998 and the seller was looking for $5k as I recall.

•••
once again i am asking for a link to the actual sale

As i have shown the domain 38dd/com was sold and i provided a link in the earlier thread

So there are two sales being sported around this week 3d + 38dd ???

•••
There have been lots of 3d sales previously. I checked the DomainerIncome sales database this morning and found:

3dprinting.com - $25.5k
3dweb.com $8,100
3dhq.com $3,700
3dtelevision.com.au AU $3,600

There are quite a few in the 4-figure range over the past 18 months.

•••
once again i am asking for a link to the actual sale

As i have shown the domain 38dd/com was sold and i provided a link in the earlier thread

So there are two sales being sported around this week 3d + 38dd ???

Elliot posted on his blog. Secondary source but I doubt he'd risk his reputation by not checking. I don't know any primary sources.

38DD was posted on Domaingang.com (They are not always entirely serious if that wasn't obvious).

•••
According to Namebio

3dworld.ru
$30,000
2011-11-02

•••
Elliot posted on his blog. Secondary source but I doubt he'd risk his reputation by not checking. I don't know any primary sources.

38DD was posted on Domaingang.com (They are not always entirely serious if that wasn't obvious).

The story read 'arab prince' ,,, easy to believe they have a shit load of money to waste on stuff ......good or bad :lala:

•••
Last edited:
•••
I never read domaingang and would know their take on things, i think arab gent owns the worlds biggest car which about three stories high or something like that

stories of rich arabs wasting money are not that crazy

•••
There have been lots of 3d sales previously. I checked the DomainerIncome sales database this morning and found:

3dprinting.com - $25.5k
3dweb.com $8,100
3dhq.com $3,700
3dtelevision.com.au AU $3,600

There are quite a few in the 4-figure range over the past 18 months.

I'm quite sure that the 3dprinting.com - $25.5k
sale was in euros. Somewhere around $33,500 usd at the time.

•••
currently on Sedo auction at $500, not mine, 3d-printers.net

•••
•••
Noticed this one in this week's DNJournal sales roundup...

WALLPAPERS-3D.net - $1,000

•••
•••
keep or drop qr3d.com, since my reg .net and .org are regged

•••
currently on Sedo auction at $500, not mine, 3d-printers.net
Last week sold 3-dprinters.com to the same guy

for $600

Last edited:
•••
Seems to be a lot of buzz around the 3D Printer theme recently for some reason. Any large developments in this area? I see a few companies are trying to slash prices to get more 3d Printers for residential use.

•••
•••
New sale

3dworld.com
$10,100

•••
New sale

3dworld.com
$10,100

Yes, it was on NJ auction. I also wanted that domain but not that much :)

Probably the buyer will manage to flip it, question is when.

•••
My 3dworld.me $600 nobody bite :'(

•••
•••
This week's DNJournal sales report lists 3dshow.com as having been bought/sold for $3,000 at AfterdicDLS.

And 3dz.com is listed as having gone for $4,600 but it's also a 3 character dn so...

•••
Saw this reported on Sedo today - not mine

supermario3d.com 1,700 USD

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back