NameSilo

discuss 3D Showcase, Discussion, and Confirmed Sales Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just curios how the market is for these domains right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think there have been a few in the last few months - lately I saw 3dwebs.com had a $250.00 bid on Sedo, don't know the closing price.

October saw sale of 3dprints.com at $9,750 and this week 3print.me at €2,500, and 3dobjects.com $5000 on DNJournal - not mine.

These two were reported in Sept 2012:
3dmammogram.com $2,200
3dmammography.com $2,200

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just sold 3dmovie.net for USD $1100

•••
3dmovie.com on flippa for a great price: $3750 !

•••
•••
This week's DNJournal lists LIFE3D.com as having changed hands for $4,500 at Afternic.

SHAZAM!!! I'm a fan of 3D's, at least those within a limited range of relevant topics, but that price really surprised me. Props to the seller!

•••
I just sold 3deasyprint[DOT]com for 500€ at Sedo :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Not sure mate, it might not be related to this at all?

Transfer is still in progress, so we will have to wait and see who bought it and what their plans are.

•••
Saw this sale reported on Sedo today:

3dtouch.com 500 USD

•••
3dtouch.com 500 USD

Buyer got a bargain imo, that's a great name with all the touch screen technology coming out. I would have piad more than that for it

I got Touch3D.com

•••
hand reg:

Watch
3d
films
.com

what do you think about it?

•••
Great information is provided here and i would like to ask a question that is can anybody suggest the best available domain name of facebook cover and a photography site.

•••
3dmovie.com on flippa for a great price: $3750 !

It sold for $3,750.

Personally, I would've tried to sell it to end users like the movie producers...
I think that name could've made a lot more...

•••
It sold for $3,750.

Personally, I would've tried to sell it to end users like the movie producers...
I think that name could've made a lot more...

I think that seller had been trying for a number of years to get a good return and eventually just settled on that

•••
•••
•••
these are on sedo right now all have one bid so will all sell
3dmovie.info 9m 180 EUR No Reserve

3dvideo.info 4h 44m 300 EUR No Reserve

3dmovies.info 5h 10m 235 USD No Reserve

3dprinter.in 2d 4h 500 EUR No Reserve

3dprinted.com 4d 22h 1,500 EUR No Reserve

•••
these are on sedo right now all have one bid so will all sell
3dmovie.info 9m 180 EUR No Reserve

3dvideo.info 4h 44m 300 EUR No Reserve

3dmovies.info 5h 10m 235 USD No Reserve

3dprinter.in 2d 4h 500 EUR No Reserve

3dprinted.com 4d 22h 1,500 EUR No Reserve

3DPrinted.com is mine. Buyer found it via Sedo.

•••
looks like someone is going to build a brand around .info and 3d

•••
I think that seller had been trying for a number of years to get a good return and eventually just settled on that

I'll be shocked if this actually changes hands at that price. I wouldn't be surprised to find this name being sold again on the forums soon.

•••
I'll be shocked if this actually changes hands at that price. I wouldn't be surprised to find this name being sold again on the forums soon.

well they are no reserve so the buyer may be trying to get all to avoid any leakage ?

•••
I see the owner of 3dmovie had his account suspended here at NPs. If you read the threads, this name has a lot of history and baggage with the owner trying to flip it including cancelled no reserve auction over at Flippa once before. I personally offered him $5k for it prior to TRAFFIC and he turned it down so I doubt he was going to roll the dice and settle for $3750. Time will tell.

Given the history that is now available on the internet, he has really devalued the name IMO.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back