Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

33S

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys :xf.smile:

What do you think about these .COs ? How would you put them in order form the most valuable to the least valuable?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
360cameras and vrgamer sounds good to me and all the best

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The 360cameras is interesting as while the others are more possible future trends, there is an interest in taking 360 panoramic photos. I'm personally in with a lot of .co's .. more in the single word or single term .. but I've seen much worse than the ones you have. Only issue with .co is pricing .. while they certainly do sell, pricing can vary more than other extensions. If I were you I'd set these in mid-range $xxx and see what happens.

The main positive and negative with .co's is the renewals .. the higher (~$20) price does make them much more professional .. but they also make they more expensive to hold .. as such prospecting future trends can be a little pricey and thus more risky than in other TLD's.

I'm still scratching my head on these .. really on the line .. you might also want to sell them on a place like Flippa where you can actually write text and sales copy to hype them up .. that could make a bit of a difference.

Good luck with them! :)

•••
The 360cameras is interesting as while the others are more possible future trends, there is an interest in taking 360 panoramic photos. I'm personally in with a lot of .co's .. more in the single word or single term .. but I've seen much worse than the ones you have. Only issue with .co is pricing .. while they certainly do sell, pricing can vary more than other extensions. If I were you I'd set these in mid-range $xxx and see what happens.

The main positive and negative with .co's is the renewals .. the higher (~$20) price does make them much more professional .. but they also make they more expensive to hold .. as such prospecting future trends can be a little pricey and thus more risky than in other TLD's.

I'm still scratching my head on these .. really on the line .. you might also want to sell them on a place like Flippa where you can actually write text and sales copy to hype them up .. that could make a bit of a difference.

Good luck with them! :)

Thanks, very informative!
I have another two interesting .COs - cash4gold and cashforgold

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back