360° Domain Names

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vrperception

vrperception.comTop Member
Impact
2,780
with 360° Videos emerging everywhere maybe a thread dedicated to 360° domains could be great ? ( but no VR)

Share yours :)

videos360pro.JPG
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I've invested in some "technology" names for the future types of spatial (360) cameras.
Stuff like MosaicCams, SphericCams, FacetCams etc. Ready to keep them 5+ years
 
3
•••
Regarding the camera discussion.

I got 360-DegreeCamera .com and 360-DegreeCameras com. I like these, although the fact they have the hyphen can be bit problematic - even though it might be the correct way to spell it.
 
1
•••
WAKE UP 360! :)

Or is it just because I bought myself some? I think 360 can be big. I mean, everything in those new advices is 360, right?

Bought today:

360break/com - For the holiday
360crime/com - Crime storys 360
360fact/com - A little virtual fact-channel for granny.
360gambler/com - So many opportunities in this world
360lapdancer/com
- I will work at this site. ;)
360rally/com - I know "rally" in the US means like a Trump rally or something. In sweden it is racing. And it's BIG.
360section/com - Maybe a forum or something?
360livesport/com - In Sweden it's called sport, not sports. So if you think the spelling is weird that's the reason.
360multiplayer/com - I really enjoy this idea.
360AdsVR/com & Marketers360/com -
Advertisement
360Legend/com - Maybe a game?
360version/com - Not a clue.
 
3
•••
Experiences360 - 360Experienc.es - 360VRExperience

Stranger Things | Virtual Reality / 360 Experience [HD] | Netflix

Can you survive Stranger Things? Experience one of the most thrilling scenes from the show in 360 video - or using a Google Cardboard if you dare... Or just make your friends do it.

 
1
•••
360SpaceTravel
SpaceTravel360
 
1
•••
360-Ads .com

Snapchat launches 360 video ads with Sony

Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is the first brand to use Snapchat’s new 360-degree ad format to provide users with a “snackable” 10-second ad, as the brand admits the days of 20-minute engagement are “long gone”.

The campaign promotes SPE’s new thriller ‘Don’t Breathe’, which hits UK cinemas in early September. The film sees three thieves breaking into a blind veteran’s house, only to find themselves trapped inside and fighting for their lives.

Unlike many 360-degree videos where viewers simply turn in place, SPE worked with AvatarLabs to allow viewers to not only rotate their view 360 degrees but also move forward. The technology also has an ‘attachment’ feature, allowing users to read a synopsis or view extra images.

Read more: https://www.marketingweek.com/2016/08/15/sony-first-brand-to-trial-360-ads-on-snapchat/
 
1
•••
360-Ads .com

Unlike many 360-degree videos where viewers simply turn in place, SPE worked with AvatarLabs to allow viewers to not only rotate their view 360 degrees but also move forward.
Read more: https://www.marketingweek.com/2016/08/15/sony-first-brand-to-trial-360-ads-on-snapchat/
That's why I think the term 360 will become obsolete soon.
I believe 6-axis, 6X (as acronym of 6-axis) or "Hexa" is the more correct term.
Since this is differs from 360, I've opened a new discussion and showcase thread:
6axis / Hexa / 6X domains
 
0
•••
Live360 .net
 
3
•••
360Terror .com
360Horror .com
 
2
•••
360Reception.com
 
3
•••
360Liveonline .com
Liveonline360 .com
 
0
•••
I have picked up 360.name
 
0
•••
Recently acquired a few :--


360UV.com
Editing360.com
MobileMarketing360.com
360VideoGame.com
360Library.com
360Evo.com
360Bookshop.com
 
1
•••
personally, i feel the 360 really should be on the back end, at least as far as 360 branding goes.
they're pretty much all like that... Marketing360, MD360, AC360 (Anderson Cooper360), XBox360..etc..
Lab360 sold for $40,000 this past year :)

I have stashed away a pretty nice collection of 360 names:


• Holograms360(.)com

• Holograph360(.)com

• Holography360(.)com

• Haptics360(.)com

• Telematics360(.)com

• Telemedicine360(.)com

• GeoFencing360(.)com

• Prototyping360(.)com

• MobilePayment360(.)com

• MobilePayments360(.)com

• MobileCommerce360(.)com

• SmartHomes360(.)com

• Conferencing360(.)com

• Teleconference360(.)com

• Wearable360(.)com

• Wearables360(.)com


• RTB360(.)com ('Real Time Bidding')

• RWD360(.)com ('Responsive Web Design')

• LifeLogging360.com

• AugmentedReality360(.)com

• HouseCleaning360(.)com



also for the other direction:

• 360Holo(.)com

• 360Hologram(.)com
Wearable and Wearables I really like rest are ok
 
0
•••
1
•••
I regged this one some time ago with '360' in mind. Hope it suits the thread:

Sphereology.com.png
 
Last edited:
2
•••
360Films.com is a stunning domain, I got 360Filmz and I'm quite happy even with that one :-$
 
2
•••
Acquired 360forex com.
Sold for mid 4 figures in the past and really like it.
 
1
•••
1
•••
360estore .com
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back