IT.COM

360° Domain Names

NameSilo
Watch

vrperception

vrperception.comTop Member
Impact
with 360° Videos emerging everywhere maybe a thread dedicated to 360° domains could be great ? ( but no VR)

Share yours :)

videos360pro.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did anyone here buy this one?

360Videos.com
$3,550 USD

Never knew about this, i would have probably bid higher than that if i did.

I'm just looking at Who.is, it's not expired yet, so is this a genuine sale? I'm not sure how GoDaddy works.

Last edited:
•••
Never knew about this, i would have gone higher than that if i did.

I'm just looking at Who.is, it's not expired yet, so is this a genuine sale? I'm not sure how GoDaddy works.

The owner renewed the domain 2/12/2016 so was just done so they could get an appraisal.

Was an expired auction originally.

•••
The owner renewed the domain 2/12/2016 so was just done so they could get an appraisal.

Was an expired auction originally.

Oh right thanks, flawed system.

•••
Oh right thanks, flawed system.

Yes there is nothing worse than spending that sort of money and having to wait 7 days before you are able to get your money back.

Potentially it stops the buyer from being able to afford another domain that might become available in the meantime.

As soon as the previous owner renews GoDaddy should just give you an instant refund.

•••
Yes there is nothing worse than spending that sort of money and having to wait 7 days before you are able to get your money back.

Potentially it stops the buyer from being able to afford another domain that might become available in the meantime.

As soon as the previous owner renews GoDaddy should just give you an instant refund.

Yeah it’s got to be frustrating :punch:

Last edited:
•••
360Webisode - 360Webisodes - 360WebSeries

You can now watch Planet Earth II in 360-degree webisodes

If you’ve been on the internet anytime recently, then you’ve probably seenthe most dramatic scene in any nature documentary. You know, the one with the iguana and the snake. Then the dozens of other snakes, and the intense Hans Zimmer score swelling to soundtrack the life-or-death chase. It’s wild, in all senses of the word.
That video was a brief clip from BBC’s Planet Earth II, the sequel to the widely beloved nature seriesPlanet Earth which premiered ten years ago in 2006. The highly anticipated sequel recently started airing on BBC last weekend, and it’s already gearing up for an additional venture: 360-degree side-episodes. The weekly brief web series will offer behind-the-scenes looks at pivotal moments inPlanet Earth II, and the technology that goes into capturing nature at its most raw. Like this week’s episode, which focuses on Planet Earth II‘s film crew capturing the coast of the Galapagos Islands. And don’t worry, the soothing voice of Sir David Attenborough is still there to guide you.

Read more: https://versions.killscreen.com/can-now-watch-planet-earth-ii-360-degree-webisodes/

Last edited:
•••
360-degreeVideo

10 virtual reality projects that show off the wonders of 360-degree video

As more filmmakers dip a toe into VR, the sheer volume of 360-degree video releases can be overwhelming. Samsung today just released its top five most viewed videos on its Samsung VR service in 2016, including The Conjuring 2 – Experience Enfield VR 360 and a couple of Six Flags rides, Twisted Colossus and Tatsu. Apparently the most-viewed video on the service in 2016 is The Beginning from Singularity Lab, which traces the birth of the world.

In addition to those, here’s a list of 10 more notable projects you might’ve missed in passive VR.

1. 360° Great Hammerhead Shark Encounter

Read more: http://venturebeat.com/2016/12/26/1...hat-show-off-the-wonders-of-360-degree-video/

•••
•••
360LiveVideo(s) - Live360s

Introducing Live 360 Video

We’ve always said that joining a broadcast is like stepping into someone else’s shoes and seeing the world through their eyes. Today, we’re introducing a more immersive way to experience those moments — with live 360 video.

With 360 video on Periscope, you can experience moments with the broadcaster and take a look around — it’s one step closer to actually being there. Starting today, you’ll be able to join live 360 videos on Periscope and Twitter from some incredible broadcasters — getting front-row access at exclusive events, traveling to places across the globe, and getting up close with well-known personalities.

Live 360 video isn’t just about taking you to places you’ve never been; it’s about connecting you with people and letting you experience something new with them. With these videos, the broadcaster anchors the experience so you can be present with them from whatever environment they’re sharing from. When they smile, you’ll smile, and when they laugh, maybe you’ll laugh too.

Read more: https://medium.com/@periscope/introducing-live-360-video-a74be5c821cb#.dzhau8ped

•••
i only hv 3 names, what do u think ... got'em all for $4 :xf.grin:
360 / l.i.v.e / tour
360 / h.o.l.i.d.a.y / tour
360 / v.i.d.e.o / hub

advice / thoughts?

•••
LiveStreaming360

Live Streaming 360-Degree Content Comes to Twitter!

With Facebook taking virtual reality and 360-degree content quite seriously over the last year, it was only a matter of time before the world's second most popular social media platform, Twitter, would follow suit. Well it appears as if this may be the week that it all begins for Twitter via it's live-streaming video platform, Periscope. The Periscope blog stated the following regarding this new addition:

"With 360 video on Periscope, you can experience moments with the broadcaster and take a look around –  it's one step closer to actually being there. Starting today, you'll be able to join live 360 videos on Periscope and Twitter from some incredible broadcasters –  getting front-row access at exclusive events, travelling to places across the globe, and getting up close with well-known personalities."

"Live 360 video isn't just about taking you to places you've never been; it's about connecting you with people and letting you experience something new with them. With these videos, the broadcaster anchors the experience so you can be present with them from whatever environment they're sharing from."For the time being only a select few individuals will be able to stream live 360-degree video content to Twitter via Periscope, but I'd imagine that the feature will eventually roll out to all users in the longer term. While this isn't quite yet virtual reality, as the content isn't yet available in a stereoscopic format, one can certainly imagine this move evolving into full-scale VR content being made available within one's Twitter feed.

Read more: http://vrtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?6196-Live-Streaming-360-Degree-Content-Comes-to-Twitter

•••
360 Video Beats Out 2D Video

The battle between traditional, what we call 2D video, and 360 degree video began in 2015 when YouTube and Facebook announced that they would support 360 videos on their respective platforms. Since then, a myriad of brands, from insurance and fashion to automotive and entertainment, have dipped their toes in the proverbial 360 waters and to some remarkable results – namely, with significantly more ad engagement.

While we wrapped up 2016 with a handy infographic highlighting some of the most popular 360 branded content, we’ve also pulled out some notable figures that should put any marketer on notice that 360 content and its not too distant relative, Virtual Reality, should most definitely be on the radar screen for 2017. Here’s a snapshot:

• Virgin Media saw a 360 video ad experience > 400% more shares than its 2D version
  • Virgin Media’s 360 video ad had 45x more views than its 2D counterpart
  • Sony’s “Don’t Breath” 360 trailer was watched nearly 7x more than its 2D version
Read more: http://advrtas.com/360-video-beats-2d-video/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Never knew about this, i would have probably bid higher than that if i did.

I own 360autobody .com am I in good hands

•••
•••
•••
Kings Broadcast NBA’s First Facebook Live 360 Video

Since the Sacramento Kings moved to Golden 1 Center, the Tech and Digital teams have continued to look for ways to push the envelope to enhance the fan experience.

For the first time in League history, a team broadcast via Facebook Live 360 a special look behind the curtain.

Thursday marked another advancement in how the Kings interact and engages with fans, featuring Sacramento Kings Dancers and Dunkers.

To deliver the live 360 video stream, the team deployed a 360fly 4K camera to capture the action for Facebook viewers.

“Through technology, we’re able to welcome more fans and viewers behind the scenes of various elements that go into the excitement that is NBA Basketball,” said Kings Owner and Chairman Vivek Ranadivé. “We’ll continue to explore ways we can enhance the fan experience in and out of the arena – and around the world.”

Read more: http://www.nba.com/kings/blog/kings-broadcast-nbas-first-facebook-live-360-video/

•••
•••
they sound really cool. even i want to register some 360 degree domain names. where can i register them.

•••
they sound really cool. even i want to register some 360 degree domain names. where can i register them.

My advice is to research and learn about domains before regging any. I certainly wouldnt start with 360 names, they are not an easy sell

•••
Innovative Virtual Reality Cause of Booming Demand for 360-Degree Cameras: Infiniti

LONDON, Feb 09, 2017 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- The demand for 360-degree cameras is on the rise as the popularity of virtual reality and the demand for virtual reality headsets increases globally. 360-degree cameras are essential for creating realistic scenes, videos, and images for virtual reality video games and applications. Virtual reality games, according to Infiniti Research is expected to account for 12% of the global gaming market by 2020; this growth will propel the demand for 360-degree cameras as well.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/in...nd-for-360-degree-cameras-infiniti-2017-02-09

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back