IT.COM

360° Domain Names

NameSilo
Watch

vrperception

vrperception.comTop Member
Impact
with 360° Videos emerging everywhere maybe a thread dedicated to 360° domains could be great ? ( but no VR)

Share yours :)

videos360pro.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Just wondering, it looks like you're yelling it out, cheers

•••
360-Ads (com)

WHY 360 DEGREE VIDEO ADS ARE THE FUTURE OF ADVERTISING

The world is a big, round place with lots to see and we’ve been looking at it through cropped lenses for far too long! Well that’s the sentiment you might start to have after you’ve experienced even the slightest bit of 360-degree content that’s steadily making its way onto the market. Truth is that since the early days of black & white TV in the mid-twentieth century to the proliferation of color TV in the late 60s all the way to the advent of the smartphone in the 21st century, man’s perspective of a video captured world has been limited.

For far too long we’ve been relegated to seeing exactly and only what the director and other content creators have wanted us to see. The thing is this goes against our physical and psychological make-up. We naturally have a field of view that is anywhere from about 180-200 degrees. Add to that our ability to turn around, look up and down, etc. and pretty soon you start to realize that for years we’ve been cheated.

That’s all about to change as 360° video assuredly makes its way to the mainstream. It’s a snowball that’s quickly turning into an avalanche as one by one, brands start to integrate 360° video into their marketing plans and the likes of Facebook and YouTube make it easier and easier for consumers to share their own 360 content. A quick glance at the views of this nascent content platform and you’ll see a trend already beginning to emerge. From entertainment properties to insurance, to news outlets and even Brazilian singers (Ivete Sangalo’s 360° video of her hit song has racked up more than 18 million views to date!), all kinds of product categories and personalities are accumulating millions of views as they experiment with what could perhaps be one of the most natural viewing experiences outside of everyday reality.

Read more: http://advrtas.com/360-degree-video-ads-future-advertising/

•••
360Courtside (com)

Inside The NBA's Plan To Give Every Fan A (Virtual Reality) Courtside Seat

In February, the league will begin serving up 360-degree video on Samsung's Milk VR. But it's already thinking much bigger.

The NBA has a problem of its own making: It has spent years and many millions of dollars fostering international basketball fandom, and now has large and enthusiastic bases in places like China and India. But most far-flung viewers only know the NBA as a television show. They will never be inside an arena, cheering with other fans, having the kind of experience that turns casual fans into lifelong ones.

That’s why the basketball league is now toying with a big idea: What if fans everywhere could attend games using virtual reality—just put on some goggles, and score the best seat in the house? "When the day comes that 100 million or a billion people from mainland China can feel like they're attending a Houston Rockets game courtside, that's the dream. That's the holy grail," says Jeff Marsilio, the NBA’s associate vice president of global media distribution. "That's what we're working toward."

We’re not quite there yet. But come February, basketball fans around the world will get regular doses of virtual-reality basketball. The NBA is an initial partner in Milk VR, the virtual reality video network that Samsung launched Monday. The league is still experimenting with the kind of content it will offer, and Marsilio says he’s thinking big—offering perspectives from courtside during games, mid-court during team practices, in the locker room before a game, and maybe even sitting at the table with on-air commentators.

Read more: http://www.fastcompany.com/3040435/...ve-every-fan-a-virtual-reality-courtside-seat

•••
•••
I've invested in some "technology" names for the future types of spatial (360) cameras.
Stuff like MosaicCams, SphericCams, FacetCams etc. Ready to keep them 5+ years

•••
Regarding the camera discussion.

I got 360-DegreeCamera .com and 360-DegreeCameras com. I like these, although the fact they have the hyphen can be bit problematic - even though it might be the correct way to spell it.

•••
WAKE UP 360! :)

Or is it just because I bought myself some? I think 360 can be big. I mean, everything in those new advices is 360, right?

Bought today:

360break/com - For the holiday
360crime/com - Crime storys 360
360fact/com - A little virtual fact-channel for granny.
360gambler/com - So many opportunities in this world
360lapdancer/com
- I will work at this site. ;)
360rally/com - I know "rally" in the US means like a Trump rally or something. In sweden it is racing. And it's BIG.
360section/com - Maybe a forum or something?
360livesport/com - In Sweden it's called sport, not sports. So if you think the spelling is weird that's the reason.
360multiplayer/com - I really enjoy this idea.
360AdsVR/com & Marketers360/com -
Advertisement
360Legend/com - Maybe a game?
360version/com - Not a clue.

•••
Experiences360 - 360Experienc.es - 360VRExperience

Stranger Things | Virtual Reality / 360 Experience [HD] | Netflix

Can you survive Stranger Things? Experience one of the most thrilling scenes from the show in 360 video - or using a Google Cardboard if you dare... Or just make your friends do it.

•••
360SpaceTravel
SpaceTravel360

•••
360-Ads .com

Snapchat launches 360 video ads with Sony

Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is the first brand to use Snapchat’s new 360-degree ad format to provide users with a “snackable” 10-second ad, as the brand admits the days of 20-minute engagement are “long gone”.

The campaign promotes SPE’s new thriller ‘Don’t Breathe’, which hits UK cinemas in early September. The film sees three thieves breaking into a blind veteran’s house, only to find themselves trapped inside and fighting for their lives.

Unlike many 360-degree videos where viewers simply turn in place, SPE worked with AvatarLabs to allow viewers to not only rotate their view 360 degrees but also move forward. The technology also has an ‘attachment’ feature, allowing users to read a synopsis or view extra images.

Read more: https://www.marketingweek.com/2016/08/15/sony-first-brand-to-trial-360-ads-on-snapchat/

•••
360-Ads .com

Unlike many 360-degree videos where viewers simply turn in place, SPE worked with AvatarLabs to allow viewers to not only rotate their view 360 degrees but also move forward.
Read more: https://www.marketingweek.com/2016/08/15/sony-first-brand-to-trial-360-ads-on-snapchat/
That's why I think the term 360 will become obsolete soon.
I believe 6-axis, 6X (as acronym of 6-axis) or "Hexa" is the more correct term.
Since this is differs from 360, I've opened a new discussion and showcase thread:
6axis / Hexa / 6X domains

•••
•••
360Terror .com
360Horror .com

•••
•••
360Liveonline .com
Liveonline360 .com

•••
I have picked up 360.name

•••
Recently acquired a few :--

360UV.com
Editing360.com
MobileMarketing360.com
360VideoGame.com
360Library.com
360Evo.com
360Bookshop.com

•••
personally, i feel the 360 really should be on the back end, at least as far as 360 branding goes.
they're pretty much all like that... Marketing360, MD360, AC360 (Anderson Cooper360), XBox360..etc..
Lab360 sold for $40,000 this past year :)

I have stashed away a pretty nice collection of 360 names:

• Holograms360(.)com

• Holograph360(.)com

• Holography360(.)com

• Haptics360(.)com

• Telematics360(.)com

• Telemedicine360(.)com

• GeoFencing360(.)com

• Prototyping360(.)com

• MobilePayment360(.)com

• MobilePayments360(.)com

• MobileCommerce360(.)com

• SmartHomes360(.)com

• Conferencing360(.)com

• Teleconference360(.)com

• Wearable360(.)com

• Wearables360(.)com

• RTB360(.)com ('Real Time Bidding')

• RWD360(.)com ('Responsive Web Design')

• LifeLogging360.com

• AugmentedReality360(.)com

• HouseCleaning360(.)com

also for the other direction:

• 360Holo(.)com

• 360Hologram(.)com
Wearable and Wearables I really like rest are ok

•••
•••
I regged this one some time ago with '360' in mind. Hope it suits the thread:

Sphereology.com.png

Last edited:
•••
360Films.com is a stunning domain, I got 360Filmz and I'm quite happy even with that one :-$

•••
Acquired 360forex com.
Sold for mid 4 figures in the past and really like it.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back