Dynadot

3 letters .in names good?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
hi
2 letter in , co.in and other indian names are not allowed.so what about 3 letter names.are they valuable?plz give your opinion
thanks,
jaikini

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think they are ok only if they mean something either in english or hindi/urdu otherwise I dont see they would be valuable.

•••
ones with meaning you should get. Random ones not at the moment.

•••
azn.in means asian, is it worth regging?

•••
My personal take: 3 letter .in's will almost all pull through as worthwhile.
-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
My personal take: 3 letter .in's will almost all pull through as worthwhile.
-Allan
hi allan
i did not get u
can u plz be little clear and explain

•••
all three characters will have some value in due time!, so grab some nice ones!

•••
i regged www.jdk.in and i know that all 3 letter indian will vanish soon.but on appraisal section most says it is value only reg fee
i want more feed back from expericed members
thanks,
jaikini

•••
I think the question is will .in become like .de .co.uk .us where they all are taken or will it just be another secondary cctld where many three letter including words are still available . SO you make your decision Off of where you thin .in will go Internet becomes a large part of Indian culture with a large pnetration rate then they will dowell not today but tomoorow. I am not Indian could any Indians weigh in are three letter acronyms prevalent in Indian Business and society? Thank you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back