Domain Empire

3 letter word domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
3 letter .COM word domains

How much do 3 letter .COM word domain names go for on average? (ie dog, bit, cat etc)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For just any old 3 letter combo (Not a dictionary word) Is going in the low x,xxx Range ~ An actual 3 letter word ???? - AT LEAST Low xx,xxx - IMHO ....

•••
•••
a 3 letter word can go from anything from low xx,xxx and up depending on the word. i imagen cat and dog would go for low to mid xxx,xxx

•••
all4cost said:
For just any old 3 letter combo (Not a dictionary word) Is going in the low x,xxx Range ~ An actual 3 letter word ???? - AT LEAST Low xx,xxx - IMHO ....

how about 3 characters(letters+numbers) ?

•••
rehash said:
all4cost said:

how about 3 characters(letters+numbers) ?
around $15

•••
1rrr1 said:
around $15

Whoa! I assume you meant to add another number in there?

Well it depends on what it is still. 3 as a substitution of E is good in this case, but the number in the middle is the lowest.

I would say a couple hundred but I'm not completly sure (However I KNOW it's more then $15)

•••
for LNL or NLN .. it is i would say around $15

for LLN or NNL from $30 up

and i guess the the most valuable 3 letter word there is [E][X] which is worth millions and millions

•••
If all the letter are bad letter,then only worth high $xxx.

•••
3 Character .com's are getting more rare - But they usually need some meaning to them to get out of the xx$ Range -

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back