Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

3 for 1 swap with same pr?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

budget

Established Member
Impact
4
Below is part of an email i was sent, The sender wants three subpage links in return for one hompage link with the same PR? This is not a good deal for me? IS IT.


.............................
I want offer you good front pages and subpages links exchange,
I have big networks of casino and poker sites with good content, pr and
positions in google, yahoo and msn.

I'm not interested have my links in directory pages and links pages,
But interested have my links on front pages and subpages with content,
Can you send me pages, where you can add my links with pr for sure and
not many outgoing links back I'll give you:

for 3 links on pr 3 subpage = 1 homepage link with pr 3
for 3 links on pr 4 subpage = 1 homepage link with pr 4
for 3 links on pr 5 subpage = 1 homepage link with pr 5
For sure situatuion for front page 1 on 1 with same pr
.............................
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think, this is not a fair link exchange..
 
0
•••
hmm, i may be interested, how many outgoing links are on the sub pages
?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back