REQ-LOGO 3 Day Contest - Taxi Logo $65 - Ends 04/13

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo Will Feature On:

Company Name:

Words Needed:

Contest Ends : 04/13/2017 @ 11.30 a.m. EST (New York)

Payment: $65 via PayPal

Size Requirements: High Res / Vector

File formats - PNG / SVG / EPS

Size - Please have a look at our website to get an idea

Color Recommendations : Metallic Grey, Blue, Orange
Orange Shades #F08D00 or #EC791F or #F27A24 or #FAA62A
Blue Shades #00437C or #004176 or #00AFF0

If you feel other colors would look great, please feel free to experiment :)

Hello friends,

My friend is starting a taxi company and we need a logo which will also look awesome on his cars. This logo will feature on the website, as well as on the cars, so it has to be eye catching and distinctive.

So we need 2 sets of images:

1. Website Logo -- Just the Logo with the slogan (png format)

2. Car Logo : Can we have like 1thick strip of orange or any other nice color depicting speed -- like an arrow or anything appropriate? This strip will feature on top of the door above the door handles near the windows going all the way back to the tail lights and the front up to the side view mirrors. The logo will feature below this strip/stripe - No slogan needed. We will be creating vinyl stickers for this, so we would probably need an EPS or appropriate file format for the designers to work with

His cars are all "White" Chrysler Town & Country vehicles. Image attached for reference.
car-image.jpg

I have also attached some good color schemes from a few logos. However, please go ahead and make us whatever you feel would look great on a white car.

colors.png

image2.png

colors1.png

Thanks and best of luck to all. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
henrico.jpg
Here's my idea. Hope I'm on track. Feedback and directions is appreciated. Good luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Good work guys. :) Firstly, I would like to make a slight change. We don't need the slogan "Cheap Reliable Quick Rides". So can we remove that?

Hi blairwitchii, logo looks good. But, we have less space on the car doors, so we ideally don't need the words HEC. Could you maybe remove that and the slogan?

AndyM, good work. Very interesting. I can see the speed-motion element. Can we remove the slogan? And can we have a darker blue for the words " Henrico" and "Cab"? And maybe a different thicker font?

DesignPros, the 1st logo looks good. The font thickness is great. Is there any way you could make the N not so pointed - a bit smoother and the H in alignment so the words Henrico appear in a straight line, rather than have those 2 letters look big?

The 2nd logo, the words really don't look clear, especially when the vehicle is in motion.

•••
•••
Looks great now DesignPros :) Thanks

•••
•••
feedback appreciated
harico.png

color can be change

•••
Looks good Andy. Thanks

9Generasi, I like the strip flowing from the back of the car, but the word Henrico seems to stand out more than the words Express Cab. I would rather have the focus on the word Express. And if we could have the word Henrico in some other color and a different font with no H, N, I going above the line. :)

•••
•••
Hi 9Generasi, can we have some changes to the logo?

1. Can we have the "same" font type, like in this Actor's Express logo?

font.png

2. The word "HENRICO" in the color #004B85

3. The words "EXPRESS CAB" in color #ED7A1C and the words "EXPRESS CAB" bigger and slightly tilted to the right to depict motion.

4. We remove the 4 blue lines next to the "Express" word.

5. No borders for any words and no grey background.

6. The 3 strips running from the tail lights become just "one" strip. We remove the additional 2 strips and make it just one strip.... that comes down near to the lower end of the car door (same level as currently stripe #3) and this strip becomes as thick as current strip #2. This strip will run all the way to the door near front wheel.

7. The stripe color remains same as current.

:)

•••
LOL..hold on buddy. You posted while I was writing about your previous logo. Give me a few minutes to look at these new logos and give some feedback. :)

•••
9Generasi, you've got me and my partner confused, because all 3 look great. :) Getting very difficult to choose.

But, I am leaning towards #2.

Here are some points;

1. The word "HENRICO" becomes blue #00437C

2. The word " EXPRESS" becomes orange #004B85

3. The word "CAB" becomes blue #00437C

4. Font type looks good. If you can, could you experiment with the Actor's Express font?

5. Let us have only 1 stripe instead of 4. The stripe color will be #004B85. This stripe will come from the tail lights section to down near to the lower end of the car door (same level as currently stripe #4) and this strip becomes as thick as current stripe #3 in example 2. This strip will run all the way to the door near front wheel.

6. The 6 dots/strips near the word "Express" turn blue like in example 3.

That's about it.

•••
•••
•••
kraman.157, #3 is a lovely font and beautiful colors. Could you maybe remove that HEC and show an example of how this might look on a white cab? Thanks

•••
•••
logo only..
new-logo.png

please review
feedback appreciated

•••
•••
Thanks kraman.157, that looks awesome! Can you maybe add an orange strip from the rear tail light coming around the wheel well and going in a straight line across the car door bottom reaching up to the front tire.

•••
9Generasi, the 1st logo looks super. Any chance you could let me visualize that on a car with a thick single orange stripe starting from the rear tail light coming around the wheel well and going in a straight line across the car to the front wheel?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back