REQ-LOGO 3 Day Contest - Taxi Logo $65 - Ends 04/13

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo Will Feature On:

Company Name:

Words Needed:

Contest Ends : 04/13/2017 @ 11.30 a.m. EST (New York)

Payment: $65 via PayPal

Size Requirements: High Res / Vector

File formats - PNG / SVG / EPS

Size - Please have a look at our website to get an idea

Color Recommendations : Metallic Grey, Blue, Orange
Orange Shades #F08D00 or #EC791F or #F27A24 or #FAA62A
Blue Shades #00437C or #004176 or #00AFF0

If you feel other colors would look great, please feel free to experiment :)

Hello friends,

My friend is starting a taxi company and we need a logo which will also look awesome on his cars. This logo will feature on the website, as well as on the cars, so it has to be eye catching and distinctive.

So we need 2 sets of images:

1. Website Logo -- Just the Logo with the slogan (png format)

2. Car Logo : Can we have like 1thick strip of orange or any other nice color depicting speed -- like an arrow or anything appropriate? This strip will feature on top of the door above the door handles near the windows going all the way back to the tail lights and the front up to the side view mirrors. The logo will feature below this strip/stripe - No slogan needed. We will be creating vinyl stickers for this, so we would probably need an EPS or appropriate file format for the designers to work with

His cars are all "White" Chrysler Town & Country vehicles. Image attached for reference.
car-image.jpg

I have also attached some good color schemes from a few logos. However, please go ahead and make us whatever you feel would look great on a white car.

colors.png

image2.png

colors1.png

Thanks and best of luck to all. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
kraman.157, those look beautiful. Awesome job!

•••
9Generasi, that is super cool. Just 1 final change,

Can we have the orange stripe end near the door crack between the letters P & R? And just a solid orange, no pointed cuts. Thank you :)

•••
9Generasi, I'm sorry, here's a small edit. My partner wanted the stripe to end near the front wheels. No cuts on the stripe.

•••
•••
•••
•••
DesignPros, that looks very nice. BingBang, I like the arrow in the design, looks good.

9Generasi, thanks. Looking great. :)

Well, it has really become very difficult for us to choose. Each contribution is unique and well done. Me and my partner are sitting down to think and make a final choice in a couple of hours. Thank you every one for your patience and exceptional work.

•••
•••
9Generasi, can we just have that yellow strip go flat down in a straight thick line near the bottom of the door instead of curving?

•••
9Generasi, can we just have that yellow strip go flat down in a straight thick line near the bottom of the door instead of curving?

like this
3eb4692d5e0a1c6edd6c9f8e901e6d69.png

•••
•••
•••
BingBang, that looks cool. Very nice.

•••
•••
Very nice kraman.157. Good stuff

•••
This is getting really exciting... better get some more popcorn...
cde488798ca159b0aec6b14cefabca3056a6d4e3

•••
Hello friends, this has been an outstanding experience. I have been witness to some exceptional creativity from blairwitchii, DesignPros, AndyM, Kraman.157, Bingbang and 9Generasi. I also am thankful to all participants for being patient with my suggestions and feedback. It honestly became very tough for us to make a choice. We ended up having to make a tough choice between Kraman, DesignPros & 9Generasi.

In the end we narrowed down and my partner liked 9Generasi's logo design. So, this contest winner is 9Generasi. Congrats for a great job. And many thanks to all who participated.

Here is the logo we found best for our needs.

2.png

9Generasi, I will be privately messaging you with details in a few minutes. Thank you.

•••
DONE

file sent.. payment received..
@Varon Thanks Choosing my designs....

fast Payment & Recommended
Great Contest Holder A++++

•••
Congrats to the winner and great contest!

•••
congrats

Last edited:
•••
Great contest!
Congrats to the winner!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back