Dynadot

3 character .co.uk domain still worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

llcoolj89

Jack of all Trades - Master of OneEstablished Member
Impact
I am not ready to disclose the full domain, that is why I did not mention it.
Three characters .co.uk (one is letter and the last two are numbers).
Estibot says $1,500... what do you think guys?
Is there any worth to it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmmm depends on the exact characters really. For example P45.co.uk would be worth money as it has a meaning in the UK but random characters I would say no real value. LLL.co.uk domains always have some value though even average ones wouldn't make the $1500 you speak of unless it was to an end user. Good luck!

•••
I still have some hope, I have such a domain - 7ad. co.uk

•••
I still have some hope, I have such a domain - 7ad. co.uk
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the valve of CCC domains won't rise but they don't have the liquid value of LLL at this stage.

•••
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the valve of CCC domains won't rise but they don't have the liquid value of LLL at this stage.

I know, I just renewing this one with hope :)

•••
how about 3 letters with only .uk extension?
What do you think?

•••
What do you think?
They have value of $120 plus. Check domainlore.uk for current prices.

•••
Domainlore will give you a fair idea. Pure LLLs sell relatively well there. Not sure about LN combinations but you can check past sales archive or follow the auctions for a period of time and see how much the names close at.

•••
lll.co.uk hold good resell value trade prices are between £500 and £1,000 if you can pick up any lll.co.uk cheaper than this then its a good investment as end user can sell for £1,000 - £10,000

•••
What do you think?
.UK yes a good investment to hold but end users are always picking co.uk as no one gets .UK yet and people dont care...

•••
Check out namebio for what the exact same 3 characters sold for on other ccTLD's

Then also see what other 3 character .co.uk domains sold for... should help you make a decision.

•••
•••
•••
yes,sorry,but they are good domains.

•••
•••
NLL pattern in UK is not worth anything unless you have an end user to pitch it to. Sounds like it would be worth saving your money rather than renewing.

The best advice you will get is not to spend your time with UK or any other ccTLD. Start with COM and work up from there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back