IT.COM

3 char .in & .co.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any idea of the value in registering 3 letter .in & .co.in?

There are some available, but I want to know if it would be worth anyhthing in the long run?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No valuye as mor ethan 10.000 are still available!

•••
Register at ur own risk, there are lot of them available.

•••
Good for investment IMO, the good letters!

What is $50 for 5 years, and then end up making $xx,xxx!

I got BBB.co.in ;)

•••
BBB.co.in is nice and it could have some value after some years, but bad combinations aren't worth anything and I guess they won't be worth too much in the future

•••
there not worth much because there is hundreds available.

•••
Will there not be any increased value in 2-3 years when most if not all have been regged?

•••
The remaining unregistered 3-letter domains don't decrease the value of good ones. IE, GOD.IN has immediate intrinsic value; there is only one GOD(.IN) and once taken no one else can have it. Same for YOU.IN, ONE.IN, TAN.IN... etc. I guess you get the picture.

The rest of the 'crappy' 3-letter domains rely on diminished availability to gain in value. There are even some domains with no apparent meaning that will sell well. That's the magic of 3-letter acronyms (and 3-letter domains in general).

•••
register very common 3letter domains, .in is still not worth it

•••
In a few years they will be worth alot more, with a bit of luck the will be like the 3 letter .coms are now.

•••
I would not bother with .co.in

•••
.co.in and .in all the way for me!!

(and if you don't agree good! more for me!)

By the way a 3 letter .co.in doing well? . . . It'll never happen

www.msn.co.in

•••
cjcjcj said:
.co.in and .in all the way for me!!

(and if you don't agree good! more for me!)

By the way a 3 letter .co.in doing well? . . . It'll never happen

www.msn.co.in
Ahh... I'm keeping faith in their development as well and probably have registered just as many .in and .co.in as I have .com's over the last week. I think it's worth the gamble really and I excited about the potential in the years to come. Don't forget about Google.co.in as well.

•••
I think if you play your cards right you might just get a nice 3 character domain. Good Luck.

•••
Maybe in future they will have some value, let's see

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back