Dynadot

priced 29 LLL.me - LJL.me HYR.me HPM.me - This market is going up

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3 letter.me like most short domain markets is going up. Check namebio.com you will see the steady rise in asset prices. These will most likely be at least 2.5x the price in 6 months or less.

Prices next to domain. Post BIN and the domains you want. Sales are not complete until payment is made.
Payment via Paypal for under $500. Escrow.com for over $500 Registrar: Godaddy. Expiration is 9/9/16 or later.

AHB.ME - $130
AXW.ME - $130
BUF.ME - $500
EIT.ME - $130
HYR.ME - $200
LJL.ME - $190
OWK.ME - $160
UMZ.ME - $130
URK.ME - $130
UUQ.ME - $125
UZK.ME - $110
UZT.ME - $110
VBD.ME - $120
VGX.ME - $130
VTQ.ME - $130
XSM.ME - $160
ZER.ME - $140
ZZE.ME - $125

F**.ME - $300 - SOLD
C**.ME - $160 - SOLD
H**.ME - $160 - SOLD
J**.ME - $160 - SOLD
L**.ME - $160 - SOLD
L**.ME - $190 - SOLD
M**.ME - $190 - SOLD
Q**.ME - $180 - SOLD
Q**.ME - $160 - SOLD
R**.ME - $160 - SOLD
T**.ME - $160 - SOLD

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The value on these is moving up every day. Do not miss your window to buy some gems.

•••
•••
Market is going higher. LLL .co started here and now in the $250-700 range. These are doing exactly the same thing. Don't miss a cheap investment.

•••
I have up to 15 of these domains in negotiations now. If you are interested in owning at the BIN. Get it in now.

•••
Looking for an awesome investment. Get in the super trending LLL.me market before these go even higher.

•••
10 domains sold. 19 remain. Don't miss these valuable short domains. This market is going north every day. Limited supply. Huge demand.

•••
11 Sold. 18 more to go. Negotiations on several so if you want a piece of this hot market just BIN it and take it.

•••
Top value investment grade 3 letter .me's still available. Not only is the floor on these rising rapidly but several people have inquired because 3 letters match initials.

•••
Study these on namebio.com the value has steadily risen. A good reason to own any 3 letter .me is people LOVE these for their personal blog and email addresses. If you name is Adam Henry Brown you would love to own AHB.me

That is why they get steady inflow of inquiries and the values keep rising.

•••
great deals left to be had here. Don't miss your shot.

•••
Some awesome domains left here. Willing to strike bulk buy deals. Submit your offers and own some asset domains.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back