Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 283.ca

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3Boss

You're Fired!Established Member
Impact
14
I am curious as to what you guys think this is worth

283.ca

its has a PageRank of 4
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any1 plz?
 
0
•••
FAKE PR 4 DETECTED.

The following URL was found:

gmlg.net/283/

The URL you typed was:

http://www.283.ca
 
0
•••
0
•••
what "283" mean ? Is it relate to some popular number in Canada or only a random serial ?
 
0
•••
Hi,

I saw that in expired domain names forum with PR domains that got expired with .ca extention and I checked for back links, not many at all. SO thats a PR that will vanish soon.

Gamehouse
 
0
•••
I know the PR isn't real and it doesn't have that many links but it still is a good domain. Just because it's so short and all number, there is less numbers than letters ;)

Good luck with the domain Th3Boss
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back