NameSilo

domain defeatcancer.ca

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xvxmatthewxvx

Established Member
Impact
0
:hi:

I was wondering what do you think defeatcancer.ca is worth? I realize its a .ca but as many Canadians are aware the government loves making tons of .ca sites about pretty much everything. To educational loans to smoking, diabetes, anything.

I don't think its the same as in the US.

So I bought this with the assumption in mind that one day the government might want this name. Maybe I'm wrong as I have said before I am very new.

So is this worth anything? Thanks! :hehe:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back