domain 28-3.football

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Riccio

Established Member
Impact
Perfect for a Patriot fan, football blogger. 28-3 was the score at the last Superbowl until Tom Brady tookit upon himself to initiate the biggest comeback in SuperBowl history.

Value?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How many people do you think know that bit of trivia? How many of those know about .football and would want to celebrate the loss?

I'd say your market is about 1 person, counting you.

•••
IMG_3383.JPG
How many people do you think know that bit of trivia? How many of those know about .football and would want to celebrate the loss?

I'd say your market is about 1 person, counting you.
Thanks for the uplifting reply.

I would say that a few million Atlanta fans will never forget this number and a few million Patriot fans will smile everytime someone says 28-3:-P

•••
Realistically, what do you think a .football with a dash is going to sell for?

•••
Show attachment 61075
Thanks for the uplifting reply.

I would say that a few million Atlanta fans will never forget this number and a few million Patriot fans will smile everytime someone says 28-3:-P

!) Google Rick Schwartz, read his blog
2) Go to domainmarket.com, study the domains listed for sale by price.
3) Go to dnjournal.com and look at the current and historical sales.

•••
Realistically, what do you think a .football with a dash is going to sell for?

Not sure, Evaluation states £22, t-shirt is $22
I would expect to get $100 from a Patriot Blogger.

Hey, I have a year to move it and Football Season has not yet started.. How about $283 BIN ?

•••
•••
If you paid $4, it was a cheap lesson.

Not a lesson, a learning experience. This is a new hobby for me and it will keep my mind occupied, better than Sudoko. Bought a bunch of names today, most are as good as most of the names on dnjournal.

I only need to find one buyer, and I have a year to do it in. All for fun, not to make a living... I will put in the equivalent of one month's golf green fees and enjoy the chase, and if I sell one and cover expenses....that would be great.

•••
•••
Let's see them.

Not ready to list.. Got to set up landing pages, pictures, Blogger sites, Pinterest posts.

You got anything good?

By the way, I suggest you stop drinking that Natural Ice stuff. That beer is like making love in a canoe...

•••
Just purchased airstreamcampers.

Let's see your names.

Last edited:
•••
In due time..

Thought you would ask about the beer statement..

28-3.com value is just under $2000, so... football is worth at least $20. I know you secretely want to buy it...

Last edited:
•••
In due time..

Thought you would ask about the beer statement..

That is not a picture of me. I don't drink or smoke. Occasionally I'll have a root beer with a slice of veggie pizza.

•••
For what it's worth, 98% of new domain "investors" buy domains for reg-fee and 95% of those names will be renewed once or twice and then dropped.

You can waist your time contacting people to sell a crappy name or you can spend your time searching the aftermarket, auctions and contacting domain owners to find a good .com that is under valued.

•••
•••
•••
For what it's worth, 98% of new domain "investors" buy domains for reg-fee and 95% of those names will be renewed once or twice and then dropped.

You can waist your time contacting people to sell a crappy name or you can spend your time searching the aftermarket, auctions and contacting domain owners to find a good .com that is under valued.

I know what you are saying, you've been at it for a long time and that works for you. I have always marched to a different drummer. Your idea of a crappy name differs for me. Look outside, some people drive Cadillacs and others drive crappy, old rusty cars. They both go to the same place.

Your way is working for you, for others, who are into this just for the fun of it, it looks like a drudge.

Ps... I bought a "crappy" name - pogonography.com.... Looks like a local barber shop might want it for a new website on the subject of Beards.

•••
I know what you are saying, you've been at it for a long time and that works for you. I have always marched to a different drummer. Your idea of a crappy name differs for me. Look outside, some people drive Cadillacs and others drive crappy, old rusty cars. They both go to the same place.

Your way is working for you, for others, who are into this just for the fun of it, it looks like a drudge.

Ps... I bought a "crappy" name - pogonography.com.... Looks like a local barber shop might want it for a new website on the subject of Beards.

"I only have to sell one" isn't an original or sound business plan. Go beat your own drum though, I wish you success.

Did you mean: pogonotrophy ?

•••
Pogonography ...... a little play on words.. pogonotrophy is the right word and is taken.

•••
•••
Pogonography ...... a little play on words.. pogonotrophy is the right word and is taken.

20 years after the Internet became mainstream, Pogonography was still available. I can't believe it.

•••
20 years after the Internet became mainstream, Pogonography was still available. I can't believe it.[/QUOTE

With all of your experience, instead of trying to be jocular, you were helpful.........

Instead, you with your Mr. X photo of a beer drinking moron tend to make yourself look a little foolish. I picture you in your mama's basement, sitting in your bvd's, poring thru thousand of expired domains, trying to find that special LLL.COM. As are about 100,000 other domainers, instead of trying to create something original.

LAST QUESTION FOR YOU....How do you block someone?

•••
Perfect for a Patriot fan, football blogger. 28-3 was the score at the last Superbowl until Tom Brady tookit upon himself to initiate the biggest comeback in SuperBowl history.

Value?

This is a name people here would not take it even if you offer for free. Sorry.

•••

I told you the truth. Let go of your emotional attachment and you might learn something.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back