Dynadot

status-duplicate 278 Hours after last bid!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Picture0012.png

Seriously! (n) (n) (n)

Will NEVER participate in an auction like that, a waste of time to check back over such an extended period of time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's funny how the guy with 300 hours after the last bid demands payment within 24 hours if someone wins his auction. How about you wait 300 hours for me to make the payment if I would wait 300 hours to see if anyone adds a dollar to the auction?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

I was thinking exactly the same thing (y)(y)

•••
There should be some limitation, but 2 days are way to less. Not everyone desperstely bumps his thread twice a day. If there should be a limit, 5 days after the last bid should be enough IMO

•••
It's of course possible that a short expanding time (1 hour for example) after the highest bid is the smarter wayyy
But, as said, just "possible", no one knows that for sure - so at the end it is redundant to think much about it - because at one time a long expanding time (1 week for example) can lead to a higher sale while at another time it's a short expanding time which does so - there are simply always manyyy unknown circumstances behind of what we seee

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back