Dynadot

Established 2012 - will it be the END!!! - Make Money NOW before it's too late

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
2012pelicula.com

2012pelicula.com - If anyone is not familiar with the Spanish language the word pelicula is spanish for film or movie. This site gets a lot of search engine traffic for the term "2012 pelicula" as it is #1 at Google WITHOUT quotes!

Here is the proof at Google: 2012 pelicula - Google Search

Revenue - Assume little to none. We do have adsense on it, but we have never tracked it individually. In the right hands this site could really take off and take advantage of the coming release of the movie in about 2-1/2 months. I would think cpa ads would do well, especially for movie ticket offers and such.

Traffic - Traffic comes from multiple sources, but gets a great deal of traffic from google searches. I have provided LIVE traffic stats below so there are no doctored photoshop stats here. You can click around and check out referrers and search terms just like you would with webalizer stats in a cpanel server.

LIVE Traffic Stats: My Webalizer Stats

Some more info about site:

Alexarank: 1,922,764
Backlinks in Google: 0
Indexed in Google: 6
Backlinks in Yahoo: 16
Indexed in Yahoo: 6
Backlinks in Msn: 0
Indexed in Msn: 0
AltaVista: 27
AllTheWeb: 26

BIN: $1000 obo

Payment: Paypal preferred, but will also accept bank transfer or money order. Keep in mind if it is not paypal there may be delays in the transfer process due to bank holds and or delivery times.

BONUS: If this sells for at least $1000 I will include an unlimited membership to scriptillusion.com which gives you unlimited access to everything we have there. That is over an $800 value in itself and you could use any of the scripts there to enhance this site or any other sites you have.

ONE more BONUS: We will also include 2012PREDICCIONES.COM (domain only)

Hint: the youtube, yahoo or other video scripts would be great for this type of site and they usually get thousands to hundreds of thousands of pages indexed

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have some other projects I am getting ready to start putting more time into so I am willing to drop the price to $500 if we can get a fast sale on this.

•••
•••
nice name, i got the other ones like 2012-the-movie.com :)
good luck with sale !!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back