IT.COM

2 letter .orgs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Out of interest, how much would one sell for in the current market?

Example: Yo.org

Cheers,
Alex

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on the letters. Yo.org would sell for well above the average price for 2 letter, .org's (which is about $1,000).

•••
Is there a way to avoid reservation once they expire? I mean, are they only reserved because they expired, or is there not an option to extend the registry?

-Alex

•••
Originally posted by aliepayne
Is there a way to avoid reservation once they expire? I mean, are they only reserved because they expired, or is there not an option to extend the registry?

-Alex

www.pir.org

On existing owner can continue with the registration/renewal(s) of the domain name, but once it "expires" it reverts back to the new Registry (above) ... where they have "reserved" all of these (meaning there is no longer the option of trying to "catch" it or register it again). Prices has been pushed northward due to this effect!
It does very much depend on the specific lettering combinations ... but I would say, generally, $1,250 - $1,750+ in the Wholesale arena, $600 - $750+ for a "Quick Sale", IMHO.
Supply and demand at work, as I see it ... and to varying degrees (based in the specific lettering combinations mentioned).
Have a great domain day. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back