NameSilo

2 letter .org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone in the industry would happen to know what a two letter .org is worth, because I've been snooping around a bit and have been quoted anything from $2500 to $10000.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ry

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
stick w/ 2 char .nets, more value and more of a future IMHO

•••
Lol, I might have started a heated debate, but thanks for you're advice guys.

•••
What about 2 number .org?

•••
The last one I saw go was og.org for $7,600.00 on 08-Feb-2006 - But that was at Snapnames.

(not counting JP's very nice sale :) )

Last edited:
•••
arnt 2 letter domains banned?

•••
yes you are right legendary ...

these domains can not be registered unless privately contacted ICANN and give them good value ....

i'll take .net rather than .org because i can't predict a future of .org

•••
mo.org just went for $18k. However, that would definitely be a top of the line LL.org, and I would say $2.5k-$10k is about right for most LL.orgs.

•••
mo.org just sold at afternic.com check it out

EDIT:sigh, i took the time to read through the thread and got out posted, GRRRRRRRRRRRr

•••
They are worth from $2000-$100,000.
But the real value is in the eye of the beholder.

•••
smub said:
yes you are right legendary ...

these domains can not be registered unless privately contacted ICANN and give them good value ....

i'll take .net rather than .org because i can't predict a future of .org

predict a future of .org??for the reason you say??
I think com/net are the same as .org for 2 letter/number domain when they are expired......isn't it??

•••
TheLegendaryJP said:
Id like to know why mo.org has such a high ovt/w extension ?

people just searching for it and it could be typo traffic from mi.org ml.org mp.org mol.org and others just combined

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back