Domain Empire

.com 2 Excellent short brandable .coms for sale! Seeking serious end user investors only

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Askwiz.com $x,xxx-A great short 2 word 6L brandable domain for a Q&A/reference site to compete with the likes of Ask.com, Askkids.com, Askmen.com, Askjeeves.com etc. "ask" generates over 4 million exact searches per month(over 37 million broad) with low competition. A few months ago it was 2 million. It's time to capitalize on this and brand it.

Laptune.com $x,xxx-This highly brandable is versatile. It's snappy, a bit quirky, and easily memorable. I personally see 2 GREAT uses.
1. It can be used for a laptop/computer repair or trouble shooting site. Consumers can search for thier make & model, diagnose the problem(s), and learn how to fix it. Or even purchase products and services that can optimize their laptop performance. Excellent IT brandable, and software companies will be more than happy to advertise on this site.

2. It can be used as a multimedia site. Yes, there are tons of multimedia sites out there, but trust me, they are NOT going away. Each one is striving to be better than the other. This is now a multi-billion dollar industry. I don't know many that specalize in the songs of yesteryear. A platform that hosts the "oldies but goodies" of ALL genres. In the right hands, this will be the next big thing, and earn some serious cash.
Looking for serious end user investors for these domains. Send me a PM, or contact me at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you and doing business with you. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Askwiz.com is now listed at Namerific. You can check it out here: namerific.com/askwiz

•••
•••
•••
Askwiz is getting some attention now

•••
•••
Prices have been reduced. Contact me if interested.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back