Dynadot

registrars $2,079.99 renewal fee

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
That's for .protection and .security. Who is going to pay renewal fees like those.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Plain idiocy. Nothing more to say.

•••
if a company spent many money in adword for a protection or security key , can be good register a top key with this gtld if this domain go first in all big search engine

•••
That's for .protection and .security. Who is going to pay renewal fees like those.

If I am not mistaking, for .cars or .car is about the same thing.

•••
I've seen one extension that wants over $100,000/yr renewal for one domain that's unregistered.

•••
Kiss.cam is $82,500 to purchase as premium, but standard renewal.
Sex.xyz is 55,000 with the same as renewal

•••
guys, i think if .protection cost $2.099, for what that domain? bullshlt price. who remember $0.22 registration?

BEST SALE IN THE WORLD. BUY for $.25, renew for $2100

•••
nice idea for domain its whois.protection, domain.security.

•••
i have feeling many or about all new owners of ngtlds that come to market they are not stupid people and are aware of the name of the game which is .com.. and therefore they come with mindset imo to make as mcuh cash as quickly as possible... which is why often we see high reg/renew fees etc. imo

•••
i have feeling many or about all new owners of ngtlds that come to market they are not stupid people and are aware of the name of the game which is .com.. and therefore they come with mindset imo to make as mcuh cash as quickly as possible... which is why often we see high reg/renew fees etc. imo

:xf.wink:

•••
Would have to be an amazing exact type in quantity and quality. If you could make 10k parked then sure.

•••
No one will buy at that price. Specially domainers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back