IT.COM

registrars $2,079.99 renewal fee

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
That's for .protection and .security. Who is going to pay renewal fees like those.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I completely disagree with you guys .. because don't forget .security and .protection domains come with a personal .security bodyguard guaranteeing your .protection! ;)

•••
For that price it should come with a glock and lifetime ammo!

•••
what were the original reg fees? That why I am glad wordpress came out and put it in writing that they are going to raise registration fees, its gonna kill a bunch of extensions. I hate to say it but are these people STUPID.
Joe T

•••
I really don't understand this either. That is the reason why dot com is popular, that you can be assured a low annual renewal rate.

•••
I really don't understand this either. That is the reason why dot com is popular, that you can be assured a low annual renewal rate.

These new nGTLD's are anomalous to the WILD WEST compared to GTLD's.

•••
That's for .protection and .security. Who is going to pay renewal fees like those.

hitman.protection

He can afford it

•••
These new nGTLD's are anomalous to the WILD WEST compared to GTLD's.
Well they do have expenses to pay certainly but what have they brought forward that adds value to the customer? A $55,000 annual renewal rate for a top name at .XYZ for example (not picking on them just an example) doesn't help promote a new company using it that is already cash strapped.

•••
•••
Until the new tld's get their sh*t together I am staying away from them.

•••
Until the new tld's get their sh*t together I am staying away from them.

That's never going to happen. Their excrement will continue to flow freely causing you never to go near them.

•••
what were the original reg fees? That why I am glad wordpress came out and put it in writing that they are going to raise registration fees, its gonna kill a bunch of extensions. I hate to say it but are these people STUPID.
Joe T
sorry I meant to say that wordpress are not going to raise reg fees

Last edited:
•••
A big company with capital would. Question is, which one over .com?

•••
That's never going to happen. Their excrement will continue to flow freely causing you never to go near them.
I have been seeing inline ad's everywhere on the web from whateveregistries .xyz promotion, still only .88, go reg some new 6 digit bitcoins. Lol. Lots of protection and security for much cheaper on XYZ. HerpesProtection.xyz ScammedByXYZ.xyz, SecurityBlanket.Xyz,

•••
How Internet Domain Names Are Taxed + Benefit - for example thetaxadviser. (varies from country to country)

•••
I completely disagree with you guys .. because don't forget .security and .protection domains come with a personal .security bodyguard guaranteeing your .protection! ;)
Body better be female ..big breast, small waist..great a neck rubs..can cook..

Seriously if the fee in US dollars, I would have to add about 40% for exchange..

•••
they are designed for end users in mind... and since it is a small niche, the registers need to generate enough revenue with its small customer base

•••
•••
they are designed for end users in mind... and since it is a small niche, the registers need to generate enough revenue with its small customer base

Unless the gtld is meant for internal use, like .bmw.... I don't see a reason why a company would go with a severely limited .gtld with questionable future for their company.

•••
How Internet Domain Names Are Taxed + Benefit - for example thetaxadviser. (varies from country to country)
"this CCA does not address the tax treatment of domain names acquired for resale or for investment purposes."

This does not go into it but holding names I assume are considered as in accrual accounting, (not cash method) as physical inventory that must be carried over year to year at acquisition cost unless dropped in same year as purchased.

•••
This is 200+ years renewals for .com ...any comment needed!?

•••
hitman.protection

He can afford it[/QUOTE
Register hitmanprotection.com, pay renewal for 100 years and spend the left 1,000 bucks on whatever you want. :xf.cool:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back