IT.COM

auction 19 Domains, 1 Price, Make An Offer!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
22 Domains ONLY 2 Bucks EACH!

Here is my list of 22 domain names! Make me an offer for all! all. They are all listed in auctions, so be quick to decide! If you make a high enough offer on one or two of them, then I will take them off of my list. You decide! PM ME! All domains are new! Full Year for each one of them! Registered at GoDaddy.com !!!

:kickass:BitterOrange.INFO
(product for weightloss herbs)

Cash4Websites.INFO
(opp. to sell websites or buy them)

DomainSaleUpdate.INFO

(give people updates on their domain sales)

GetMyFree.INFO
(park this page for high income; or create a multitude of ideas with it)

:$:GetPaidCash.INFO

(business that pays cash to ???? )

:$:GetSomeFree.INFO

(Park this page for high revenue)

Ginsing.INFO

(commonly mis-pelled product...great for leads to your own ginseng website e-commerce selling)

:gn:IGiveFree.COM
(park this domain for cash or better yet give out freebies for adsense revenue)

IGIVEFREE.INFO

(park this one for high profits)

InsuranceFreeQuote.INFO

(NEW HEALTH REFORM; insurance companies will be evolving to better catchy website names;this one is worth it!)

iTweetForFree.INFO

(if you tweet, then get followers for this web domain by tweeting then go sign up to get paid to tweet.. or many other ideas could pop up with this one!)

:kickass:inyo.INFO
(4 letter word! inyo is so brandable!) If you buy this for a good price I will tell you a little secret about this one! ha ha

%%-LuckyCash.INFO

(Cash runs the web and life...how lucky are you?)

:xf.love:MyBipolar.INFO

(Bipolar is becoming popular, get this name and go with it!)

:gl:MyLots.INFO

(Of course Mylot is already a business, but create a business for info about new mylot features, events, or create an app for mylot to sell!)

:bingo:ThinkaDomains.COM

(Brandable domain;i was going to set up a contest for buyers and namers, but did not have the funds nor the knowledge needed. But you might!)

:gn:TweetsMe.INFO

(Great for Twitter app names, twitter anything!)

WebNetCash.INFO

(you decide, has a many different uses!)

WizzaDomains.INFO

(get wiz geeks to work for you, or set up a selling domain site, or set a contest up, catchy name for many uses!)

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

PM Me Your Choice of One and Offer!

CASHSLOTS.info

GETSOME.info

SLOTSPOKER.info
Or Buy Them ALL! OFFER BY PM ONLY!!!!

They are listed at GoDaddy.com Auctions for $10.00 a peice. But I will auction them for 2/each bucks if your interested in them ALL !!!! A total off 44.00 but will come down to $40.oo!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back