IT.COM

1850.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am in a private auction for this domain name. I figure the year 1850 to be a 'good' year to own, so how much should I bid for this for the sole purpose of resale? What is 1850.COM worth??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
JamesFNomar said:
I am in a private auction for this domain name. I figure the year 1850 to be a 'good' year to own, so how much should I bid for this for the sole purpose of resale? What is 1850.COM worth??

:hi: There's nine of us in this private auction. Looks like people have resisted the urge to bid it up early, it's still at $20.

•••
•••
JamesFNomar said:
Well, good luck!

Good luck to you also! I am in several private auctions (some that ended today) for 4 digit dot coms. And I like I said in another thread, 4 digits are becoming quite popular.

3306.com is already up to $60 and there are three days left in the auction.

As for public auctions, 7567.com, 5347.com, and 7276.com are all at $70 right now - and they each close in approx. 90 minutes.

So using these as benchmarks, I would think 1850.com will surely be low $XXX to mid $XXX and I don't think I will want to go that high.

•••
paxton said:
...I would think 1850.com will surely be low $XXX to mid $XXX and I don't think I will want to go that high.

Well I had fun for awhile as the auction was near it's original close time. Then the snipers came out. It finally closed at $290.

Other 4 digit dot com private auctions that ended (today or yesterday):

1616.COM $400
4511.COM $60
6243.COM $20
6393.COM $20
0216.COM $10
0215.COM $10

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back