IT.COM

domain Need advice regarding pricing my good 2word.com domain(s) - e.g. CarContractors.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MaximS

Impact
so I have some good 2 word .com domains (CarContractors.com, CampingTickets.com off the top of my head). they are currently listed as make offer without buy now, but setting a buy now price will increase exposure on afternic, and increase the chance of a successful sale.

what buy now price should I list them for? what I do know for sure is, CarContractor.com is listed for 20k$, and CampingTicket.com is listed for 3200, for now (on godaddy and afternic). I don't know the following:
1)which version is better, in each case, with or without the "s"? I believe with s is better in both of these cases, but I might be wrong.
2)should I ignore those existing listings, and price my domains my way? if so, again, for how much?..
3)if I should not ignore the existing listings, which I think I shouldn't, because potential buyers also see them, should I price my domains(which, again, I don't know if they're better or worse than the ones without "s" in the end) for higher, lower, by how much?

I have less than a year experience and only successfully sold a few domains below 300$, so this is difficult for me. and important, because my profits depend on my pricing heavily.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

i'd say the "s" is better, but neither have an obvious value of $20k.

you ask yourself... what is a car contractor or why you need to buy a camping ticket/

leave as "make offer" and see what happens.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back