IT.COM

question How to find a keywords search frequency?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm not new at this, but I forgot how to find a searched terms frequency? I buy domains in a a streak, lose too much money...then stop for a while. I forgot how to do this!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You Mean Google Keyword Planner, buddy?

•••
I don't know. It's to find exact match searches.

•••
There's a filter for this on Expired Domains

•••
1- Expireddomains.net, the SG column.
2- Google keyword planner, if you have Google ads account.
3- Ubersuggest or Semrush, if love advanced and paid tools.

•••
It's keyword planner, I believe. Where do I go in it to find exact search frequency? Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
There are many websites and tools available for keyword research. I recommend SEMRUSH and Ahrefs, which are paid tools. However, if you're looking for free options, you can use Google Keyword Planner, Keyword Everywhere, and Moz Keyword Explorer.

•••
Ahrefs is excellent. It's one of the pricier tools, though.

•••
•••
You Mean Google Keyword Planner, buddy?
Google Keyword Planner ONLY shows keywords where someone is actively bidding on it.
If no one is bidding on a particular keyword, it will not show in Keyword Planner even if the keyword has a massive amount of traffic/search volume.

Just keep that in mind when looking for keyword data. Google only shows you keywords that people are actively bidding on because they want YOU to bid on those keywords--to drive up the competition and drive up $$ prices $$.

You need to use a tool like SEMrush for keyword data.

•••
It's keyword planner, I believe. Where do I go in it to find exact search frequency? Thank you!
You can also check the search frequency (volume) from keywordseverywhere.org
Set the location to Global.

•••
•••
Ubersuggest is Affordable and good for search term Frequency / Keyword research

Last edited:
•••
Here are ways to find a keyword's search frequency:

1- Use Keyword Tools: Semrush, Google Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest, and Ahrefs: These are tools that tell you how often people search for specific words. They also give you info about how many others are competing for those words and current trends.

2. Check Your Website's Data: Check your website's analytics data. If you have a website, you can use your analytics data to see which keywords are driving traffic to your site. This information can help you identify which keywords are most relevant to your audience.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back