domains 150,000 Euro buyer of CopyMarkets.com revealed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
A few weeks back when CopyMarkets.com sold for 150,000 Euro at Sedo, some were puzzled as why the name would sell so high. One commenter at TheDomains said the valued the name at $0. The domain name was not resolving but today it is forwarding to CopyFX.com. The buyer RoboMarkets Ltd. To learn more about […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice sale....

I've been guilty of that and seem many people do it.....you dismiss a domain by just looking at it without any research....

Top result on Google when I type "copy markets" is CMC Markets (couple of friends actually used to work there) and it gives a great breakdown on copy trading......something I had not heard about until today, so learnt something new

•••
Nice sale....

I've been guilty of that and seem many people do it.....you dismiss a domain by just looking at it without any research....

Top result on Google when I type "copy markets" is CMC Markets (couple of friends actually used to work there) and it gives a great breakdown on copy trading......something I had not heard about until today, so learnt something new

Yeah it was a great price. I was familiar with copy trading but still thought 150,000 Euro an excellent price.

•••
CopyMarket.com holder missed out on that one.

•••
•••
let's be honest
most of us wouldn't pay 100$ to buy it

•••
$100 easy if you know about copy trading.

•••
@equity78 I could say right off the bat its a good domain, in my view. If you know about copying trades (Forex, other markets) ...type of things eToro do, juicy potential

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back