Dynadot

debate 12 Ethical Principles for Business Executives

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination - I have been reprimanded a few times on this site, in the main for me not following the rules or my personal opinion crossing a line. In all cases I have been at fault and I move and learn from it - no big deal.

Not once though have I conducted myself in a manner that is unethical, manipulate or down right scammy. I feel very strongly that you way you conduct business should be fair, ethical and follow the rule of law. This does not mean we can't try and get the best deal possible, but this should not mean compromising on ethics or general good manners.

I have seen repeated posts, comments and dealt with people (not all in the domain industry) that fly in the face of decency and this has prompted this rant.

It's not rocket science, behave the way to others that you want other people to treat you

I have attached a link below that all new (and experienced) people should read as it really sums up how business should be conducted.....If you can add to the list please share!!!!

Rant over....

"Ethical values, translated into active language establishing standards or rules describing the kind of behaviour an ethical person should and should not engage in, are ethical principles. The following list of principles incorporate the characteristics and values that most people associate with ethical behaviour"

http://josephsononbusinessethics.com/2010/12/12-ethical-principles-for-business-executives

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back