Domain Empire

.tv >12,000 Dot TV Dictionary Names w/ Overture (No TLD)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
NOTE: The list was checked with a bulk ovt checker which throws in some wrong numbers occasionally. Make sure you double check the numbers with overture ( I use this site: Click Here ) before registering any of these names.

I promised, and now I deliver. :)

I've got over 12,000 more waiting to be checked for availability/overture, but this nice list should hold you over for now.

It took me a while, since you can't use DNAnalyzer for bulk availability .tv checks and moniker&registerfly have 500 name limits. So, some of the names might no longer be available.

I ended up not taking any, although I'm going to regret it. I've got a couple I might grab if no one else does, so we'll see.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Really nice and handy list, I like cheaper.tv, but have not regged it, thanks :) John.

•••
Wow great list very good job !!! THANK YOU !
I let you know if I pick up some names, aaargh Trash.tv is already taken... but many others are still available. :)

•••
Thanks for the rep. Suprised I let Trash.tv go, that was a good one.
Make sure and post if you reg any so I feel useful :)

•••
Trash.tv registered on 14 Oct.... :) Among others I like very much Boulevard.tv and Monument.tv. and yes ...many others ! How to resist ? :)
Grateful, reputation added which is nothing compared to your smart and generous work.

Last edited:
•••
good man reg fee.... FILTH.tv boxed off, 100NP$ sent in appreciation of your hard work...

notice badger.tv is also available D-:

•••
You are great man!!! Thanks a lot for your works

•••
Milking.tv ovt w/ ext 25
Wares.tv ovt w/ ext 30

I would appreciate some np$ if you reg these.

Thanks for all the kind words and rep!

-Jorge

•••
funny warez.tv a dev site no ovt with ext but wares has ovt with ext. Nice JOB Reg thanks for your work.

COllier.tv a premium IAN you are First CLASS

•••
equity78 said:
funny warez.tv a dev site no ovt with ext but wares has ovt with ext.

I noticed this too. I was trying to figure out why it had ovt.

And why on earth would someone be searching for milking tv? hmmmm

I've got 12,000 more names I'll search through soon. Like I said, it takes a while since there's no whois server that can be used with domain name analyzer. So any motivation I can get would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Have a good one,
Jorge

•••
Let me know if you register one. After a while I'll go through and remove them from the list to keep people from getting their hopes up.

Rep appreciated too. I'm one point away from getting 6 green squares, and we all know thats what it's all about! :)

•••
hey regfee nice gesture and service, but i'm trying to figure something out ...

fist line in file says "4,267,343 abroad.tv"

but when i perform an overture search for 'abroad' it only returns 5,845 searches - am i missing something?

•••
namewaiter said:
hey regfee nice gesture and service, but i'm trying to figure something out ...

fist line in file says "4,267,343 abroad.tv"

but when i perform an overture search for 'abroad' it only returns 5,845 searches - am i missing something?

I'm using a bulk ovt checker which has some bugs, one of those is the occasional wrong score. I checked a bunch of random names to make sure the ovt matched up and it did, but I guess I should've made a note about it. Thanks for metioning it.

•••
RegFee said:
I'm using a bulk ovt checker which has some bugs, one of those is the occasional wrong score. I checked a bunch of random names to make sure the ovt matched up and it did, but I guess I should've made a note about it. Thanks for metioning it.

ok that's cool, i guess one should double check before registering anyhow.

•••
Hi Jorge,
Once more I would like to say Thanks a lot to you for this very nice list of dot TV. I have registered some names from this list. For me overture figure is not important since it is not the only one thing to value a domain name.
Quang

•••
great list regfee, you really delivered ! i laughed when i happened to notice "irritable.tv" and "bowel.tv" were next to one another :D ;)

"boondocks.tv" :hehe:

•••
this rocks ;) did you ever make part II?

•••
JeffM2 said:
this rocks ;) did you ever make part II?

It's moved down on my list of things to do. I'll get around to it soon. I really wish they would allow a bulk .tv lookup with domain name analyzer.

•••
•••
damitssam said:
reg fee... they do?

Are you asking me or telling me? If asking...not that I know of, the only whois server I know of boots you off and bans you really quick. If telling...please tell more :)

•••
well im not getting booted off mine ;). I am scanning all LLLL available .tvs and its working fine ;). Mmmm i dunno why its working for me and not for you

•••
scratch dual.tv off that list, I just grabbed it... I am new to the .tv thing, but I like them and hope to get some more, I don't have very many NP$ but I will certainly add to your rep, thanks for the awesome list!!

•••
Excellent Dual.tv, I was on the way to reg it ! Congrats Linker :)

•••
Argos said:
Excellent Dual.tv, I was on the way to reg it ! Congrats Linker :)
hehe... too funny... I like it, there are about 15 - 20 on that list that I want... but I am going to see what happens with this one first, I may get one or two more before they go, who knows, but these drain the wallet a bit quicker than a .com nowadays...

props to RegFee for the work on this, truly excellent list...

•••
linker said:
props to RegFee for the work on this, truly excellent list...

Thanks for the kind words. I think I'm addicted to making lists. That doesn't mean I don't take a few for myself :)

-Jorge

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back