Dynadot

discuss 10x Your Money In Domains Or Crypto Currency?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
A lot of domain investors also invest in crypto currency it seems as of late. I usually feel pretty confident that a domain I carefully acquire today will be a 10x+ my investment including holding time. If say, I were to buy bitcoin today, is it feasible that i would get 10x my money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Then my litecoin should go up in value :xf.grin:
I bought more, because i am a believer again. Also booked some crypto/coin names
I would still take 10x my money in domains

•••
I too have bought ETH to change with some tokens / coins I have on my radar.

On a side note I am really surprised not to see many here accepting cryptos as payment method, I think I am basically the only one.

•••
•••
There’s a misunderstanding about all this. There’s really no way to ban a currency. All a government may do is impose restrictions on its transfer in and out of bank accounts.

and shut down exchanges right?

•••
There’s a misunderstanding about all this. There’s really no way to ban a currency. All a government may do is impose restrictions on its transfer in and out of bank accounts.
welcome to sub-$10k, permabull.

•••

No actually they can...they just need to create laws that make them illegal.
They can do it and very easily btw

•••

its already happened in few places if I remember well.. correct?

•••
Nope.

+ it is not happening.
+ we have DEX's coming soon
+ atomic swaps

•••
Nope.

+ it is not happening.
+ we have DEX's coming soon
+ atomic swaps

Let's try to understand the difference between what they are doing or might do AND what they CAN do. And the can ban easily....it is not said they will though.

•••
Let's try to understand the difference between what they are doing or might do AND what they CAN do. And the can ban easily....it is not said they will though.

You can't ban it any more than you can ban the internet.

•••
They could certainly create Cryptocurrency Neutrality Regulation to keep it neutral and fair for all parties...

And people would cheer!

:xf.wink:

•••
You can't ban it any more than you can ban the internet.

well ban is a big word and we'd have to define it first.. it can entail many things..

but if u can ban exchanges.. bank and credit card deposits and withdrawals.. what are you left with anyway

•••
They can put up obstacles, that is all. When need/want/desire is there people find a way. (drugs)

P2P money is an unstoppable force. Accepted at more and more service providers and vendors. For example, a lawyer showed up on my twitter feed as she announced payments for her firm can be cleared using $btc and $MTL.

•••
It’s just pretty much in the nature of things that not all will enjoy the benefits of a stock’s ascent. For example people dumping amzn today below 1400 will either buy back higher or miss the inevitable run to 1700.

Same with btc which is rising again steadily. Wait and see.

It’s easy to stay on the sidelines and do nothing which is what most people do in their lives. Now that’s okay to Watch! things happen (versus Make! things happen).

Just don’t be one of those who say, What the hell happened?

Last edited:
•••
It’s just pretty much in the nature of things that not all will enjoy the benefits of a stock’s ascent. For example people dumping amzn today below 1400 will either buy back higher or miss the inevitable run to 1700.

Same with btc which is rising again steadily. Wait and see.

It’s easy to stay on the sidelines and do nothing which is what most people do in their lives. Now that’s okay to Watch! things happen (versus Make! things happen).

Just don’t be one of those who say, What the hell happened?

well.. no one can tell anyone how to invest their money.

but who can deny there will be deaths caused by btc. if there weren't already.

that can't be a godo thing. to die for btc.

•••
All these delusions and talk of banning

That's kind of manipulative too, isn't it?!

•••
Cut and paste from Binance

To show our gratitude for your unwavering support throughout the upgrade process, Binance will provide all users with a 70% discount on trading fees (0.03% on all trades, 0.015% with BNB) until 2018/02/24 00:00 AM (UTC).

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000737572

•••

Cowards die many times before their deaths. The brave experience death only once.

•••
Today was a good day to hit AMZN. I'm not typically an option man but had to pick up 5 @ strike 1270 near the bottom. Sold when AMZN was nearly green.

•••
Cut and paste from Binance

To show our gratitude for your unwavering support throughout the upgrade process, Binance will provide all users with a 70% discount on trading fees (0.03% on all trades, 0.015% with BNB) until 2018/02/24 00:00 AM (UTC).

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000737572
Tough to go offline for a day, and lock up all that money, but it was green, so everyone is happy about it for the most part.

CryptoWorld.com still sitting on Transfer-Sedo status.

•••
Last edited:
•••
All these delusions and talk of banning

That's kind of manipulative too, isn't it?!

yes for sure.. its not good to talk for or against cryptos when no one knows how it'll go.

but maybe if you say its bad to invest in crypto, you save some people form inveting and save some lives down the road.

you wanna save lives no? like saving private ryan or somethign.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back