Dynadot

discuss 10N and up .com discussion and showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi all,

I personally think 12N is the highest limit if you have good sequence or palindromes. Palindromes are for the long ones the best and the reason is you memorize just a half of the domain name. I see many of good ones in 10N and 11N area are taken, mostly of October, BUT there are 12Ns which seem to be rather empty. So if anyone would like to take a risk, go ahead. I have bought yesterday this 11N : 88882828888.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Nsmith91,
I am not an expert, but I dint like complicated names like this.
It is very simply to mistake memorizing it.
88 99 88 9 888
IMO

•••
Makes sense! I just started typing in numbers to see what was left. Lol
Figured with all the 8's it was worth a shot.

I'll let it sit until renewal. I don't think I will be joining in the "reindeer games".

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
I didnt tell no profit or reg fee, but IMO it is very simple to make a mistake.
For short number it is ok, but for 9N and more long I am not sure.
But it has 8 and 9, and this is good.

•••
this is madness !!!even though i own ten 10n's:D

•••
There are other numbers than 8, in fact namebio shows more sales with 0 ...... worth noting

•••
namebio doesnt show privat sales, also doesnt show NP sales

•••
But it shows enough to say there are more sales in 0, in fact it many more if you look at sales for 1
~
Although feel free to get lost in the crowd, because that's what many of these longer names will do

•••
•••
yes, i also preffer 0, but buyers want 8, 9, 6 and so on

•••
Well I just showed you data showing that may not be the case, consider spreading the load to other numbers as well
~
Namebio shows that number with number 1 has well over a thousand more sales on record

•••
•••
Question for everyone:

Do you predict 10N and 12Ns with heavy patterns will start to have some volume of sales on the aftermarket, and if so what are your thoughts on the time frame?

•••
Too long...
Only very few will have a value..
When? After will be finished this craziness with reg tons of 7n-8n-9n-10n and all good patterns will be regd.
In a 2-3 years all good 9n and 10n + will worth at least mid xxx..
Anyway I own only few of them and dont think I will reg more, but these ones I keep..

8808888088.com
0088888800.com
4888888884.com
8888888 258.com

28888888882.com
38888888883.com
78888888887.com

288828882888.com
388838883888.com
688868886888.com
988898889888.com

But nothing like 888 989 898 998 or similar... Very dificult for memorize... Reg fee..

•••
Question for everyone:

Do you predict 10N and 12Ns with heavy patterns will start to have some volume of sales on the aftermarket, and if so what are your thoughts on the time frame?

I believe it will take a few years to become "BIG" but it will come, all the triple x triple x triple 9N's have landing sales pages on them. I do have a few, mostly with 444 and will most likely keep half and auction the half to test the interest, these are longer term holds but will one day become very popular, triples are very easy to read. Today I registered 800808008 There are many many variations available, the secret will be to secure the easiest read and consecutive patterns. I find the 0's are great with the longer patterns as they are very easy to read. In fact I wrote this article about the Readability Test

•••
•••
I have 145 9n and have still 35 very good ones in my list for reg..
I hope I will reg them, before somebody else will do it..
http://numericdomainsforsale.com/

Try and do a page in Chinese script in the hope it gets pick up by baidu .....this will help your exposure to the Chinese folk

•••
@HireDomains,
What do you mean with "do the page in chinese script"?

•••
take a look at the chinese phone numbers and u have the answer to what the final valuable length may be for most numerics.. 9N i see still very handy but 10N and over..? i doubt so

•••
9N's incorporates triples, something the Chinese folk love, I see the 9N being huge ......down the road a bit

•••
•••
that's the very reason why i still include 9N to profit well from the run for numerics, but 10N is hard to split up.. 2 5s? 3 3s and a 1? ..

•••
1888818888 ? ..... I believe triples are easier to read than fours or above

•••
@HireDomains, thanks.

@GravityEleven,
only very few 10n could be easy to memorize, I have a few I believe have a simple pattern and simple for split, but it has 4.
4 8888 8888 4 = 4 - 8x4 - 8x4 - 4

•••
yes, there are always exceptions.. same with few 7Ns who will also be more memorable than most 6Ns and therefore be more valuable in the process.. same for few 6N compared to 5N and so on..

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back