NameSilo

domain 10fox.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rbenitez

Established Member
Impact
Hello, want is your opinion on this domain ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fox+ a number 1 through 9 would be something you may have the chance of selling for a profit because I'd expect someone to find interest in such a short name, especially with the word Fox in it. (Fox1.com, Fox2.com, Fox3.com, etc) Which are all taken btw.

I'd probably buy a name such as what I described for low-mid $xx as an investor.

As far as 10Fox there's no obvious value because it's 2 numbers in front of a keyword that isn't meaningful and it doesn't have a special "feel to it" and is nothing special or very short (4 characters or less)

G'luck.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks very much. Your explanation makes a lot of sense. The main reason that I see why this site has value is that there are other businesses with this name:
www.tenfox.com Tenfox is a pioneer company since 2002 in the development of e-commerce systems and integrated management applications for business. (I believe at some point they will decide to buy the domain)
www.tenfoxsalon.com Tenfoxsalon is a Spa that could at some point be interested on the site.
In both of these cases I think about the possibility selling it for 200 to 400 dollars. This is just my impression and a possibility if they are interested or other businesses use the name ten fox or 10 fox.
I think there are going to be more businesses with this name.

Also ten fox is a dance is a bronze level pattern ice dance in the U.S. Figure Skating test structure.

The Ten-Fox, as the title suggests, is mainly a combination of parts of the old Tenstep and the Foxtrot.
http://www.skatinginbc.com/sites/default/files/technical-updates/senior_bronze_dance_patterns.pdf

I believe there is some potential on the site but your explanation on the two numbers in front of the keyword makes sense for the use of the word Fox. I believe the value could come more from the combination and existing businesses.
Please let me know what you think,
Thank you very much.

•••
"The main reason that I see why this site has value is that there are other businesses with this name: "

That's a very empty road to go down _ it may make good sense If there were hundreds (or even thousands) Of them. Like any good domains appeal - Starts with

•••
If there's one thing I've learned from namepros, it's that you should never buy a domain because another business has something similar..

•••
The reason of why I buy a domain most of the time is because I see potential for personal use, I like the domain name a lot. That is why I acquired 10fox.com (now I decided not to keep it), in my perspective is a good domain I see that other businesses have their name and also the small coincidence of pattern in an ice dance. I am not saying the domain has a lot of value, I am aware of that, but there is a possibility of reselling the site to people to whom it could be useful because of their interests and pronunciation similitude.

•••
Thanks very much. Your explanation makes a lot of sense. The main reason that I see why this site has value is that there are other businesses with this name:
www.tenfox.com Tenfox is a pioneer company since 2002 in the development of e-commerce systems and integrated management applications for business. (I believe at some point they will decide to buy the domain)
www.tenfoxsalon.com Tenfoxsalon is a Spa that could at some point be interested on the site.
In both of these cases I think about the possibility selling it for 200 to 400 dollars. This is just my impression and a possibility if they are interested or other businesses use the name ten fox or 10 fox.
I think there are going to be more businesses with this name.

Also ten fox is a dance is a bronze level pattern ice dance in the U.S. Figure Skating test structure.

The Ten-Fox, as the title suggests, is mainly a combination of parts of the old Tenstep and the Foxtrot.
http://www.skatinginbc.com/sites/default/files/technical-updates/senior_bronze_dance_patterns.pdf

I believe there is some potential on the site but your explanation on the two numbers in front of the keyword makes sense for the use of the word Fox. I believe the value could come more from the combination and existing businesses.
Please let me know what you think,
Thank you very much.

Yes, your best leads would be the two existing businesses you mentioned. I'd definitely reach out to them via email and offer the name for $200-$300. It's a name they'd probably like to own only to redirect to their existing site, so in my opinion I wouldn't go any higher than that for the best chance of making a sale. Good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back