NameSilo

1000 Word Articles For Only $5.00 - Difficult Subjects Are My Specialty

Located in Content Creation and Copywriting (deprecated), started by theaero, Jul 12, 2010

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theaero

theaero Established Member

{Special - Today Only (7-22-10)}
    Get a 1000 word for $2.50 Thats 50% off, Today only.
    This offer applies to any amount of words or articles.
    So, if you want a 2000 word article for $5 or any other amount of words.

Simply put, any amount of words or articles, all for 50% off my standard rate.

I will make you a 1000 word article for only $5.00 - Bulk orders receive discounts. Also I am excellent when it comes to keyword density. You name the keywords as few or as many as you like, and I will make sure to use them in creative ways. Thus your websites SEO will increase.

Here is a sample I made just to be a sample. It is not a customers article, because that would violate customer trust and quite possibly render there article as duplicate to google. So we can't have that, so here is an article I wrote just for a namepros sample

P.S. Challenge Me.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Entrepreneur888

Entrepreneur888 Established Member

3. theaero

Pm recieved and am formulating the article now.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Article Complete as specified, anyone else looking for a 1000 word quality article for $5.00?

4. theaero

dubya has purchased an article, and it is done, anyone else want a unique copyscape passed 1000 word article for only $5?

5. pcp

pcp VIP Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Can you PM me a sample?

6. theaero

Ok,
    so I have completed 10 articles for Entrepreneur888 which makes a total of 11 articles.

Also Ive done an article for dubya.

So far I have to complete some for IMEZI

Now 2 people want a sample.
    kussy
    pcp

So I will post a sample of my work at the top. please note, It will not be an article I made for someone else, because that would violate my customers trust and quite possibly render there article as duplicate to google so this article will be hand-made for namepros sample use, about a topic I will choose at random.

On another note, Anyone looking for a 1000 word article for $5, It will be completely unique, hand-written, and will be copyscape tested and passed.

7. theaero

New special offer, today only, check the top.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice